WAHOOO going tomorrow for my Birthday

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by A Mickeyfan, Dec 27, 2008.

1. A Mickeyfan

A Mickeyfan DIS Veteran

My DD's have decided to go for one night for my birthday. Tomorrow is my birthday so we are heading out super early. Me, my DD's, my older DD's boyfriend & my younger DD's friend will be driving up .. then my sister and her DD's will be driving down. We can only stay the one night since my older DD & her boyfriend have to get to work on Monday night. But.. the one night is better than nothing. We are staying off site.. my fault. I was looking at the Hard Rock last night on line for $154 with the AP or Fl rate.. then went to book today and that rate was gone :mad: I did not want to book last night not knowing if it was a for sure thing. Oh well... we will have to deal with lines. I am not going to pay for the express pass for the 4 of us (way too much money). We will just get to the park early tomorrow and then Monday we will do which ever park we didn't get to first Sunday for a few hours before leaving.

Me, my younger DD & her friend will be going up to stay in my Mom's house after leaving Orlando for a few days. Her house is up where my sister lives. We may drive back down for a day to visit the parks again, not sure. My older DD & her boyfriend could only get Sunday off or I would have them with me as well. I also want to check out St. Augistine. I have heard that it is very pretty at Christmas time. My sister has lived near there since 1991 & my Mom (God rest her soul) had lived near there from 1993 until her death in Oct. I have never gone to see it at Christmas time. My Mom always suggested I go... sadly, I never did go with her.. :sad1:
    annnnyyyyy way...... I am all psyched up about going to the parks tomorrow.. have to get to bed early so we can be on the road early. I hope to be going thru the turnstile by 9am.... :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. donaldduck352

donaldduck352 <font color=red><marquee>Proud Redhead</marquee><b

Not staying on-site,get there early..Its crazy crowded now!!

St, Agustnine is beautiful all year round.Even better this time of year..

Have a safe trip and enjoy!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

4. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

Have a grand time and have a wonderful birthday! :teeth:

5. rodkenrich

rodkenrich DIS Veteran

6. damo

damo Proud Redhead

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great time!!!

7. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead

[​IMG] to A MickeyFan !!

you deserve this wonderful day to celebrate.
    i can remember how your past plans to hit the darkside didn't pan out with weather, and situations that arose in the past months.

go and have a fantastic time.

you're a regular at the park, you know all about the get there early that we talk about.

do something different this year, carry a bd balloon with you.