Wahoo

BabyLove99

<font color=blue>future Mrs. Apolo Ohno<br><font c
Hey guys, I'm so hyper right now. It's 10:07 PM and I can't imagine myself falling asleep tonight lol. If you're online right now, IM me at PrettyGirl4516, I'm borrrred. Hmm, I think I'll post some odd questions. Me and my friends make "surveys" in school with weird questions cause we get bored. Alot of them are too inappropriate to post, so here are some of the tame ones......(with my answers). Feel free to answer them.

-Most attractive Disney character
Prince Charming
-Most attractive president
JFK
-If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would you do?
Get a lifetime pass to WDW (if that's possible)
-If a movie about your life was being made, who would play you?
Jennifer Love Hewitt
-Most attractive gameshow host
Richard Dawson (the old Family Feud)

Blah I'm done. Sorry for the randomness tonight.....that's what getting only a few hours of sleep a night does to ya.

omg!! Prince Charming? Come'on!! Its definitly:

PRINCE ERIC!!

there is a general concenus between my group of friends that he is the hottest... sometimes we have to remind each other he is... well... a cartoon... *sigh* lol

pReTtYpRiNcEsS - of course! eric is definatly the hottest! my friends and i all agree that eric was everyones first crush.....lol :p theres no doubt about it!

I dunno...why cant we have both prince eric and prince charming! :D :D

i dunno who i would want to play me!
i guess either Halle Berry or Tyra Banks

Prince Eric?!?! :eek:

Now come on, don't be ridiculous. Prince Phillip has a sword!!! And don't even get me started on Phoebus.......

:D

Are you people serious?! Aladdin all the way, he's such a hottie!:D

yeah definately Aladdin! even though he's not a prince, oh well! If I won the lottery right this second, I'd book a trip for Disney and get a car!!! :) And I guess I'd want either Allison Janney or Peri Gilpin to play me in a movie.

:smooth:

All my friends at school said Prince Eric also lol!

It seems that the majority of the DIS chicks think that Prince Eric should be Disney's official movie stud lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!