VWL Wait List for Add-On Comes Through!!

kda

DIS Veteran
We were really disappointed two months ago, when we found out the December use year at VWL was sold out and we'd missed our chance to add on. Our guide left a VM yesterday that there were points at BWV available ---- not what WE were looking for, but know someone else got a happy call because we turned them down. Today, there was another VM that December points at VWL had suddenly turned up!!! So, we added on 60 points and are having the BEST time daydreaming about how we'll be using them. What a relief! It just didn't make sense to us to buy points at BCV, just so we'd have some points, but not get to use them until December.

Congratulations, kda. :bounce:

60 more points, sounds great! (sigh)

Happy daydreamin' ! :cool:

EXCELLENT news you're right!! Congratulations, we added on at BW a week ago ourselves... & you're right some BWV owner is probably pretty happy adding on more BWV points! The December use year at BW seems to come up a bit...

Congratulations kda, I remember your disappointment a few months back!

Hey that's great to hear. We are waitlisted for 25 points for October use year for VWL. I hope I get the same great news at some point!

I mailed the packet for 100 point add-on at the WLV today! We called at the end of January only to discover that the September Use Year was sold out so our guide put us on a wait list and it came through a couple of weeks ago. We got the WLV picture with our add-on package and can't wait to frame it and hang it up!:D

I really hope we get the VWL picture, too. I've been wanting that ever since I heard about it. Congratulations on your purchase!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts