VWL res for 2BR, ? revolving guests ok?

idofabric

<font color=green>"How do I...?"
We have 2 college kids that can't come down the whole time of our res. at VWL. Since we have a 2BR that sleeps 8 we need to know if we can have different guests stay at different times while we are there... and what that would do to us if we got the dining plan...

Gut feeling is that it will be a real mess! We did a 2 week stay same time last year, off site. And the resort we stayed at didn't have any problem with who/how many were in the unit as long as we did not excede the limit set . We could sleep 12 then and at one time had 10 and for a few days only 2 of us... We just let them know how many keys we needed...

I know we will need to purchase the dining plan before we check in, but if the condo sleeps 8 will we need to buy the plan for all 8? Even if we only check in with 3-4 of us?

Thanks for any help! Sorry if this has been posted before... I did read over 30 pages on the Dining plan, but didn't see this addressed yet....

There's no problem with who you have sleeping in the unit if you keep it to the limit -- you can change the actual person. (Of course, you may have to wash sheets and change beds or get additional housekeeping.)

As for the dining plan, I'm not sure how that would work. My inclination would be to skip it this trip.

Another poster said that they think that we will have to pay for the number of people that we check in with. And that there should not be a problem with having extra people show up, as long as we don't excede the max number allowed in the unit... which we have no plans on doing! If we have more folks going down we will just get an off site unit with our timeshare. We got lucky trading points into VWL through Interval International for the exact time we usually go, and for no more points then we would use in our reg. timeshare, only the $135 fee. Which I think is cheap...

Anyway. I think I will call WDW and talk to a CM, or using the rule of "3" get the usuall 3 different CM's so I can maybe get a correct answer... at least from what I read on the Dining Plan thread a lot of DISers seem to think asking 3 times is the Golden Rule...

And we can allways buy 1 or 2 extra plans since we know we will have at least 4-6 people there at one time. That way we can use the Dining plan and not "cheat" WDW.. and if we have to use 2 credits and go to somewhere extra nice to use them up, oh, darn the luck!!! I have never been to the Poly. show, or the Hoop-DE-Doo review...this might be the chance.

I don't think we will have the max number of folks there at any time, so it could still work out ok money wise.

I hope some one else has this happen before I go down in May, if not I will let you all know how it goes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter