VWL Groupies...yes, we love the Lodge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW. I had no idea they went that far out. That is so cool. Definitely adding to my to do list in the future. Thanks for the pics Kat!

Muushka
Let us know about the sleigh ride plans, sounds fun! We will be there til the 14th, leaving that AM for home:sad1:

December

wildernessDad 1-10 VWL

KAT4DISNEY 1-5 BWV 5-9 BLT

jimmytammy 3-14 OKW

DiznyDi/DiznyDad 7-15 VWL

Inkmahm/Dynaguy 8-12 VWL

keliblue 9-15 VWL 10th Anniversary

Muushka 9-14 VWL

MiaSRN62 12-15 Dolphin 17-19 BCV

Maria said 'the 13th before 6 pm is best, but I can make it work on 12/14 too'

Maria, are you wanting to join us on the hay ride?

I'm trying to figure out what night would be best. I think they have one at 9:30

I think it is $8 pp. If it was full, it would still be fun to walk around.

How would Wed night on Dec 12 work for everyone?

Muushka
Let us know about the sleigh ride plans, sounds fun! We will be there til the 14th, leaving that AM for home:sad1:

Hi JT :wave:

It is actually a hay ride. You don't have to make reservations for it, you just have to pay and hop on!

So the 12th may work for JT :cool1:

Love the pics of FW decorations by the RVers. Only one family had any up last week, though several others had strings of lights set out to decorate in the coming days. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to our first stay at VWL. It's only a couple nights after a January cruise, but the resort looks great.

Anybody going to one of the DVC Merry Mixers? It looks like we're going to the one on December 4.

Let's see. How many more days to go? 16! But who's counting!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Anybody going to one of the DVC Merry Mixers? It looks like we're going to the one on December 4.

I expect we'll be at the one on the 4th too. We'll have to go right when it opens so we can make our CP dinner reservation although I was thinking about changing the time so we don't have to rush. It'll be the first mixer we've made it to!

Yeppers :duck: we'll be at the one on the 11th before heading over to BOMA's for a FAB!! dinner

DDad and I hope to be at the Merry Mixer on the 11th, too. :cool1:

Muush, we can probably make the hayride on the 12th. What time?

22 days for us!

DDad and I hope to be at the Merry Mixer on the 11th, too. :cool1:

Muush, we can probably make the hayride on the 12th. What time?

22 days for us!

Muushka
The 12th would work for us. What time?

The second hayride is at 9:30. We could meet there or at VWL.
You both have my cell, so we can make firmer plans once we arrive at THE VILLAS OF WILDERNESS LODGE!!!!!
Sorry for yelling, I'm excited.........

Hubby and I don't land until 8:30 pm. It's sounding iffy for but have tons of fun everyone !

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

The second hayride is at 9:30. We could meet there or at VWL.
You both have my cell, so we can make firmer plans once we arrive at THE VILLAS OF WILDERNESS LODGE!!!!!
Sorry for yelling, I'm excited.........

Ok...I read back further.....so we don't need reservations ???!!! What is the difference between the sleigh ride and the hayride ? Do they go to the same areas ??? If no reservations are needed I think hubby and I might be able to do it :banana: We have the last flight out of Philly that day because Rob has to work---so we land at 8:30. We'll need to get luggage from baggage claim and pick up our car rental. But we could hit Ft Wilderness 1st (or VWL wherever you all are meeting) and do that first before checking in to the Dolphin. It's just gonna be very tight. Depends on how "on time" our flight is and how quickly we can get car and drive to WDW. Keep us "pencil'd" in please. I have a couple of your cell numbers so I'll text to give you an update. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to our first stay at VWL. It's only a couple nights after a January cruise, but the resort looks great.

You'll love it !!!!

wildernessdad : Anybody going to one of the DVC Merry Mixers? It looks like we're going to the one on December 4.

I'm counting !!!! 27 more days !!!! Thinking of doing the Merry Mixer on the 18th :yay:

The resort IS great. ;) I'm not biased whatsoever. It's quiet, serene, and beautiful--a great way to ease back into life off the boat.

The countdown is close to zero. Can you feel it? Can you feel the lodge beckon you? Is the excitement building? Are you anticipating walking into our beautiful lodge? Close your eyes now and remember. Remember how it is to walk into that magnificent lobby.

Gosh it's great.

(i hope i'm not being too silly)

The countdown is close to zero. Can you feel it? Can you feel the lodge beckon you? Is the excitement building? Are you anticipating walking into our beautiful lodge? Close your eyes now and remember. Remember how it is to walk into that magnificent lobby.

Gosh it's great.

WD...we love your enthusiasm !!!!! :yay:

Gosh it's great.

you just gave me goosy's.. your not being silly with this bunch :grouphug: we live for that very thing.. we will be heading thru those doors very soon my friend :dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter