VWL December Planning

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by Rainman, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Rainman

Rainman Disney Lovin Dad

We are planning our first ever December DVC Trip for next year. How difficult is it to get a reservation at the 11 month widow for December at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge?

We are planning a mid week (Wednesday December 15th) arrival the week before Christmas and checking out the Tuesday (December 21) the week of Christmas. Does the fact we need a mid week reservation make it harder as other members will fill the rooms with weekend arrivals?

We have been waiting for years to go during the holidays. My work demands make it real difficult to travel in December. 2010 represents our best chance to make it happen. I sure don’t want to miss out due to no availability.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dianeschlicht

dianeschlicht <font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon

Call at 9:00 AM Eastern time at the exact 11 month window, and you should be fine.

4. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

Agree with Diane - shouldn't be an issue if you call as soon as your 11 month window opens.

5. Rainman

Rainman Disney Lovin Dad

6. wildernessDad

wildernessDad DIS Veteran

I've never had to walk my vacation, but I have, and will, call right at the 11 month date.

7. DiznyDi

DiznyDi <font color=darkcoral>If you remember, we are the

I called and made mine yesterday with absolutely no difficulties. :goodvibes
    Call as soon as your window opens up.