VWL & BCV Room Request Advice

dis@dills

Mouseketeer
We are taking our 2nd DVC vacation :yay: and we are splitting between VWL and BCV.

Any suggestions on what location/area on property we should request for each resort? We are staying in a studio.

I understand that it is just a "request" but nothing ventured, nothing gained?:worship::worship::worship:

Thanks in advance for your input.

I haven't stayed at the BCV yet, but I do have some favorite room requests at VWL.

If you're looking for a stunning view, ask for the lake side and an upper floor. We loved watching the Electrical Water Parade at night from our 5th floor, lake-side room. There will be some tall beautiful trees between you and the lake, but not so many that you can't enjoy the lake view.

If you're looking for convenience, ask for a studio on the first floor. That way you're less than a minute's walk from the bus stop and main lobby of the lodge.

If you have mobility issues, ask for a room near the elevator on any floor.

Have a fabulous trip. :thumbsup2

We are taking our 2nd DVC vacation :yay: and we are splitting between VWL and BCV.

Any suggestions on what location/area on property we should request for each resort? We are staying in a studio.

I understand that it is just a "request" but nothing ventured, nothing gained?:worship::worship::worship:

Thanks in advance for your input.

Have fun on your second DVC vacation!

At VWL I ask for a non dumpster view and at BCV I ask for an upper floor with an EPCOT view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter