VS versus VU

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by jpaxton1118, Jan 5, 2013.

1. jpaxton1118

jpaxton1118 DIS Veteran

I got a quote from both vacation strategies and vacation upgrade. Vacation strategies came in almost $200 cheaper. Is there a reason not to use vacation strategies? It just seems to good to be true for their price?

2. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

I found the same thing. For my dates Vacation Strategies gave me a quote of $896.00 for ten nights in a one bedroom deluxe. Vacation Upgrades told me my dates span two booking seasons, so they would have to make two reservations to "stitch" my reservation together and offered me the first seven nights at $100.00 and the last three nights at $130.00, with the added assurance that 60-35 days out from the arrival of the second reservation they would 'make a good faith effort' to rebook the second reservation for $30.00 less/night. Even if they could give me a discount for those last three nights, VS would still be $104.00 cheaper, so I went with them. They both seem to get excellent reviews here on the DIS though, so would be comfortabe going with either.

3. blessedby3

blessedby3 Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna

We used VS for our trip this past October and had no problems. They were cheaper than VU for us too.