VR a celebration of rememberance:30th anniversary shouldn't you get to know us first?

Let the planning begin or atleast think about it...

So, the decision making had to begin. We already know we want to be in WDW the weekend prior to our anniversary. It is a long weekend, which will allow the college children to join us for 1 additional day before returning to their schools. So, we have made reservations starting Friday Nov. 9th.
Now we must decide about the vow renewal. Originally we had planned to renew for our 25th. We were going to do a big deal in Disney. But that is about the time dh lost his job, so that was nixed. With all we had going on, the VR never happened either. So, when we heard about the memories collection we were thinking that would be good. Just the 6 of us. However, the more we thought about it, the more we decided we could do a lot of other things with that money. Which leads us to where we are today, no church, no priest,, no exact date.
I’ve actually teased dh and told him until he “proposes” to me properly I’m not making any plans for the VR. No yelling at me this time. Haha. He keeps saying he isn’t going to ask me because he’s afraid I’ll say no this time. HAHAHA….
OPTION 1:Seriously though, I have actually contacted the chapel where 2 of our kids attend college. It is centrally located between where we live, and where the priest who officiated our original wedding is located. Also, it is closer to the airport than where we live. Unfortunately, they have informed me they will be doing renovations to that area of the school, and are unsure at what stage the chapel will be in during that time in Nov. They have informed me they will have a better idea if I could contact them back in Sept.
OPTION 2: With 2 kids in at college 15mins from the airport, the priest closer to the airport, it seems somewhat logical to make use of the chapel at the airport. Then we could have dinner there & catch our flight.
OPTION 3:The other option is to have everyone come “home” to our local church. It would be nice, same church, same officiant as our wedding, just not most convenient. Then enjoy dinner with the kids and the priest. Say our good byes and thank yous to the priest, have a limo pick us 6 up and bring us to the airport.
Well, ultimately, we need to know the triplets schedule to plan better. So, I will wait until at least mid April before deciding a church/chapel.
But please share if anyone has any ideas. I am beginning to think maybe we should just renew with the memories package if it is truly offered again for Nov. Pay for our priest to meet us there & give him enough dvc points to allow him to stay a couple of nights.

updated Nov. 7th
Obviously by now we have the location all set. So, I thought I should update this page. We are renewing our vows.......... wait for it......
at home. The same church we were married in, but in the lower level "Mary's Chapel" So, I get my small chapel effect, but still the sentimental emotions of using the same church. The same priest is officiating that married us 30 years ago. Which I am so excited about. I love this man. He is so down to earth, and realistic, yet his faith is unwavering. There will be apprx. 11- 14 of us, which includes my family of 6. That also include DMIL, DSIL, and my Dad. All of which I am doubtful will actually make it, due to health concerns. The celebration back at our home will be apprx. 28-32 people including the priest.

Since the priest, the kids, and the airport are all close together, what about seeing if there is some chapel around there other than the one at the college. Or even just a pretty place like a park that is used for special occasions. :bride: I would think that would be your most convenient option but then again I would love a limo ride :cool2: so maybe that is the best way to go.

Your poor DH having to ask again - surely you wouldn't say no this time?!?!? :rotfl::rolleyes1 I know somedays with mine he had better not ask!!! :rotfl2:

What is the memories package you are talking about? :confused3 I've never heard of that.

Whatever you decide to do with the VR, I'm sure it will be beautiful!! :cloud9:

Since the priest, the kids, and the airport are all close together, what about seeing if there is some chapel around there other than the one at the college. Or even just a pretty place like a park that is used for special occasions. :bride: I would think that would be your most convenient option but then again I would love a limo ride :cool2: so maybe that is the best way to go.

I wouldn't even know where to begin. But, I just might. I don't think I want anything outside though. November could be anywhere from 15 degrees, to 60 degrees, could be snow, or ice, or wind, or beautiful.

Your poor DH having to ask again - surely you wouldn't say no this time?!?!? :rotfl::rolleyes1 I know somedays with mine he had better not ask!!! :rotfl2:

haha, there are days, but no I don't think I would ever say know. I finally have him partially trained. oh, no don't tell him I said that. hahahahaha

What is the memories package you are talking about? :confused3 I've never heard of that.

the memories package is a wedding pkg Disney is offering in celebration of their first offering onsite wedding in...1991 for the price of $1991, but they are only offering them until April, but rumor has it the price is going up, but they are going to continue them. Here is the link if you are interested.
http://disneyweddings.disney.go.com/weddings/florida/escape/memoriespackage/detail

Whatever you decide to do with the VR, I'm sure it will be beautiful!! :cloud9:
Thank you so much!

So, I emailed the airport to see if it is even possible to have a vow renewal there. A woman called me back. She asked a few details and told me she would have the priest call me back. She said they have had funerals there, and have masses. She couldn’t see why a vow renewal wouldn’t be a possibility.

I got a message on my phone from the priest. But, I think I accidentally erased his phone #. Ah… now I will have to email again & ask for the priests phone #. I feel so foolish. Not to mention on the message he said he is calling me back regarding the anniversary mass I would like to schedule. ?? ah, nope. Obviously, just a communication error. I will explain it is not a mass said in someones name, but an actual renewing of wedding vows to take place in honor of our 30th wedding anniversary. So, that is my goal today, to get the priests number and return his call.

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that you lost the priest's number.

Have you heard from the lady at the airport today?

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that you lost the priest's number.

Have you heard from the lady at the airport today?

The number I lost was the number of the priest from the airport. Which thank goodness I found. So no need to contact the airport lady again. :cool1:

DH went online and looked at other chapels in close proximity to the airport/kids schools. But, he wasn’t thrilled. He said he doesn’t want a church, that has no meaning. I think he is leaning toward having it in the downstairs chapel of our home church, which honestly would be nice, except for the time issue. So, now we are thinking changing the date of the vow renewal to either the weekend before, or the Thursday night before we leave. I rather like the idea of the Thursday night before. Simply because the year we got married we had our rehearsal the Thursday night before the wedding. That might be sweet.

After finding the airport priests name & number again, I called him. He was very nice. He did understand it was a vow renewal. After explaining we were not originally married at the airport (I guess that would be a fair assumption. Hehe), I told him of our plans to fly to Disney that night. He inquired who was going with us & didn’t realize flights flew to Florida late in the evening. He seemed very caring. I explained that we couldn’t finalize anything until we knew our children college schedules. He said he had a wedding to do the day after, but would tell the bride not to have the wedding rehearsal the day of our vow renewal. This seemed like a good opportunity to tell him we are hoping the priest who originally married us would officiate the vow renewal. I was a bit uneasy saying this as I wasn’t sure if he would find it insulting. He didn’t seem to. He asked who that was. When I told him he got almost giddy. Apparently they had been very good friends while attending seminary together. He asked me to send his regards. So, by the end of my conversation with Fr. at the airport he was holding Friday Nov. 9, 2012 for our vow renewal. I did remind him again this is all tentative on our childrens college schedule. He simply asked if we don't want the chapel to please notify him ASAP. Which, of course I would do immediately. Next, I better ask Fr. Bill if his schedule would permit, or if he would even be interested before Fr. Airport contacts FB to say hello. I wouldn’t want Fr. B to hear about the VR before I even ask if he is available, or interested in doing it. :laughing:

Who shall officiate our VR
So, quickly I sent an email off to Fr. B. It is not unusual to not hear back from him for a few days, or sometimes weeks. He is very busy in his new parish. I am not sure if he will be able to squeeze in our VR. I’m sure it will depend greatly on his schedule. We can only hope. If he says, no or if he is not sure, perhaps DH & I will discuss having our parish priest do the honors. He is a wonderful man, who has also been in our lives for over 20 years. He has baptized all of our children, given First Holy Communion to all of our children as well as myself. ( I converted as an adult). We had originally planned on asking him. But thought it would be nice if our original priest was the officiant. If we go this route, we will just renew in our home church. This is the church we were married in. We will consider this option more if Fr. B is not available. We shall wait to hear from Fr. B.

Finding a dress
So, in the meantime, I am considering what to wear for this vow renewal. On one hand I think I should wear something formal, not a gown. I feel a wedding gown for me was a once in a lifetime dream. I was thinking maybe a cocktail dress. Something one might wear on a cruise. The problem is I am only 5’3” and stubby. And to make things “formally” worse, I can’t wear heels due to my disability, and am often in a wheelchair. Although, if it is quiet and only my immediate family there is a VERY strong possibility I will be standing for the VR. So, originally I thought a tea length dress with a bit of a …lack of a better word…tail, or I guess some call it a sweep. I would not be comfortable in a strapless dress, and it will be November, which tends to be cold here in Mass. So, I was hoping I would be able to find something with a whispy type sleeve, even if it is just a short sleeve. So, I thought I knew what I wanted. I was looking at different styles in a bridal magazine. (DD not mine. She got a free subscription, but she is NOT engaged…yet) Everything seems to be sleeveless. So I addressed this issue with DH, he mentioned the fact that I would be flying for 3 hours after the VR, would I really want something that formal anyway?
Hmm. Any thoughts??? Have any of you flown in formal attire?
I have PLENTY of time. I would love to lose 20lbs before Nov., but 10lbs is more realistic.
So, if I have not bored you all to sleep, any questions, thoughts, witty remarks?

I'm sorry that I missed an update!!! The weekend ran away from me and when I finally caught up to it, I realized that it was already Monday morning! :rotfl2:

Nope you are not boring me at all. I would think that you could do a formal gown for the VR and then change before you left for the airport if you do it at your home church. I have never traveled in a formal so I don't know how comfortable/uncomfortable that would be but I would think that it is very uncomfortable.

I also can not wear heels or any nice closed toe dress shoes due to feet issues. I have had bunion removal surgery and am trying my best not to have to do it again.

I'm sure that no matter where you choose to have your VR that it will be special and beautiful!

Bridget- Don't be sorry. Thank goodness you have a life besides these boards. ;)

Well, I haven't heard back from Fr. B (who married us) yet, but like I said I know he is busy and we have plenty of time.

Now, regarding my outfit. I think I will plan on wearing something formal. But, I won't be wearing an actual gown. I figure worse comes to worse, I can always bring clothes to change into, at the airport. Right? If we do go more formal, DH will wear either a suit, or dress pants, shirt & tie. Which of course means I would want our kids dressed nice. Hohum. I guess I need to think on this more. Maybe I will go on websites and see what others wear for similiar situations. But where to start??

and like you said Bridget, it won't be an issue if we get married at home, we will just come back to the house & put on traveling clothes.

Thanks for following along.... it's nice to have a pre-travel buddy. :thumbsup2

So, DH and I have been putting together a bit of an invitation. We are considering inviting some friends to the VR itself, then dinner. It will all depend on the college kids schedules. I am really hoping we can do the VR the day we leave. I would actually like to do it the actual date of our anniversary, but we will be in FLA then. The "invitation" started out as a gift I was making for my dh. I was going to frame it for him for our anniversary. But, then I got to thinking, it would make a pretty invitation. And I had been thinking I would like to have some of our closest friends witness it with us, if that would be something they would be interested in. DS helped me put the beginning of it together. I will try to add a link to it later, after it's finished.
Have a happy day!

Okay, I'm going to try to enclose a link that should bring you to our VR invite. (not that we are even sure yet if we are inviting others) fingers crossed.

okay, i tried it and it didn't work. I will try it again later. sorry.

Nope can't figure out how to do it. Even the college kids weren't sure, and DH hasn't had much time. If we can figure it out later I will post it.

The actual TRIP plans:

Well, I may be on hold for the VR itself, but I can continue to plan the vacation. The celebration!
First we needed to decide where to stay. We considered everyones opinions.
DD21- 1st choice BWV, 2nd= SSR, 2rd=BLT
DS21 - ^ditto
DS21-^ditto
DD9- SSR(but it really doesn’t matter to her.)
DH & I both love BLT MK view, but agree a BWV at GV would be nice to try.
So, I was able to get a GV at SSR for the weekend, and a 2bdrm for after the college kids leave.
After asking everyones opinions on where we should stay, we have decided to try to get 2 sets of reservations for our family. The first being BWV in a GV. The last BLT in a 2 bedroom. Because we are dvc owners we can only book at our home resort 11 months out. Then at 7 months out we can try to book at another dvc resort (hoping there is availability).
Fingers crossed we can get a GV or 2 2bedrooms at BWV for the weekend then a 2 bedroom at BLT for the remainder of the trip. We can try to get those ressies in April.

So, at least for now the rooms are booked. We have stayed SSR several times and love it, so regardless we will have wonderful accommodations. I am very excited.
We have gone back and forth on whether to have a sit down meal, or something more special. We finally decided on a dessert party. So…next step was to try to get a dessert party reserved. I had called a couple of times trying to get information on this, but was told they couldn’t give me much info until I had ressies at a Disney resort for the time frame I wanted to reserve a DP for. So, I had to wait until 11 months prior to my vacation. (remember dvc can only be booked 11 mnths out at earliest). As soon as I got the hotel ressies, I called Disney catered events. I had originally wanted the Italy area, but was told by my “event planner”(love that), Elizabeth, Italy had been booked. A matter of fact she told me the only thing available for the time I wanted was UK Pubside. Which was FINE by me since that was my 2nd choice. YAY!!! I booked it for 12 people. :confused3 Why 12 you ask? Well… when we were first mentioning a VR (about 5-6 years ago) we had mentioned to a few people if they would be interested in going. When one of our friends heard we were planning it now, she said they would strongly consider joining us.! So, we have “guests” for our DP. :goodvibes She has been a very dear friend to me for decades and is actually our youngest DD’s Godmother. I’ll call her Fairy Godmother for the sake of this report. FG for short. FG is married with 2 children. 1 daughter aprrx. 10 years old and 1 son apprx. 7 years old. My youngest if you remember is DD9. She & FG son get along awesome. FG DD is at that age where she wants to be a teen & hang with the older folks. But she and DD have always gotten along well. In all honesty my DD is a bit immature for her age, and FG DS is a bit mature for his age, so they get along perfectly. My only concern is FG DD will want to hang out with my older kids, which I know they will NOT be okay with. So, if the time comes we will have to address that. I am very excited our friends are joining us. My only other concern now is should we invite others. I am almost certain since it is not just a family only vacation any longer that we will allow DD boyfriend ( of a few years) join us. He will be responsible for everything for himself, except of course the dessert party.
This is where we stand. I’ve signed the dessert party contract, with deposit. I will select the menu at a later date. I am very excited. My friend (FG) is still putting numbers together to make sure they can indeed come, but she seems pretty certain they will be there, it seems it is more an issue of where they will stay. Of course this now brings us back to questions about the VR,popcorn:: but I am not going to go back to that conversation until there is more to report. Once I hear a definite from FG I will update the “list of characters” joining us.

My DH is shoving me out of the door for our church services BUT I WILL be back!!! I'm leaving this up so I can read it later tonight!!! :rotfl:

So, DH and I have been putting together a bit of an invitation. We are considering inviting some friends to the VR itself, then dinner. It will all depend on the college kids schedules. I am really hoping we can do the VR the day we leave. I would actually like to do it the actual date of our anniversary, but we will be in FLA then. The "invitation" started out as a gift I was making for my dh. I was going to frame it for him for our anniversary. But, then I got to thinking, it would make a pretty invitation. And I had been thinking I would like to have some of our closest friends witness it with us, if that would be something they would be interested in. DS helped me put the beginning of it together. I will try to add a link to it later, after it's finished.
Have a happy day!

Yep I would love to see an invitation!!! How neat! :bride:

The actual TRIP plans:

Well, I may be on hold for the VR itself, but I can continue to plan the vacation. The celebration!
First we needed to decide where to stay. We considered everyones opinions.
DD21- 1st choice BWV, 2nd= SSR, 2rd=BLT
DS21 - ^ditto
DS21-^ditto
DD9- SSR(but it really doesn’t matter to her.)
DH & I both love BLT MK view, but agree a BWV at GV would be nice to try.
So, I was able to get a GV at SSR for the weekend, and a 2bdrm for after the college kids leave.
After asking everyones opinions on where we should stay, we have decided to try to get 2 sets of reservations for our family. The first being BWV in a GV. The last BLT in a 2 bedroom. Because we are dvc owners we can only book at our home resort 11 months out. Then at 7 months out we can try to book at another dvc resort (hoping there is availability).
Fingers crossed we can get a GV or 2 2bedrooms at BWV for the weekend then a 2 bedroom at BLT for the remainder of the trip. We can try to get those ressies in April.

So, at least for now the rooms are booked. We have stayed SSR several times and love it, so regardless we will have wonderful accommodations. I am very excited.
We have gone back and forth on whether to have a sit down meal, or something more special. We finally decided on a dessert party. So…next step was to try to get a dessert party reserved. I had called a couple of times trying to get information on this, but was told they couldn’t give me much info until I had ressies at a Disney resort for the time frame I wanted to reserve a DP for. So, I had to wait until 11 months prior to my vacation. (remember dvc can only be booked 11 mnths out at earliest). As soon as I got the hotel ressies, I called Disney catered events. I had originally wanted the Italy area, but was told by my “event planner”(love that), Elizabeth, Italy had been booked. A matter of fact she told me the only thing available for the time I wanted was UK Pubside. Which was FINE by me since that was my 2nd choice. YAY!!! I booked it for 12 people. :confused3 Why 12 you ask? Well… when we were first mentioning a VR (about 5-6 years ago) we had mentioned to a few people if they would be interested in going. When one of our friends heard we were planning it now, she said they would strongly consider joining us.! So, we have “guests” for our DP. :goodvibes She has been a very dear friend to me for decades and is actually our youngest DD’s Godmother. I’ll call her Fairy Godmother for the sake of this report. FG for short. FG is married with 2 children. 1 daughter aprrx. 10 years old and 1 son apprx. 7 years old. My youngest if you remember is DD9. She & FG son get along awesome. FG DD is at that age where she wants to be a teen & hang with the older folks. But she and DD have always gotten along well. In all honesty my DD is a bit immature for her age, and FG DS is a bit mature for his age, so they get along perfectly. My only concern is FG DD will want to hang out with my older kids, which I know they will NOT be okay with. So, if the time comes we will have to address that. I am very excited our friends are joining us. My only other concern now is should we invite others. I am almost certain since it is not just a family only vacation any longer that we will allow DD boyfriend ( of a few years) join us. He will be responsible for everything for himself, except of course the dessert party.
This is where we stand. I’ve signed the dessert party contract, with deposit. I will select the menu at a later date. I am very excited. My friend (FG) is still putting numbers together to make sure they can indeed come, but she seems pretty certain they will be there, it seems it is more an issue of where they will stay. Of course this now brings us back to questions about the VR,popcorn:: but I am not going to go back to that conversation until there is more to report. Once I hear a definite from FG I will update the “list of characters” joining us.

Ahh to be DVC members!!! My DH does not like Disney that much so that will only happen in my dreams but it is nice!!! The dessert party sounds wonderful. At first, I thought you meant the Tomorrowland Terrace dessert party but when you mentioned Italy and UK, you lost me. What kind of dessert party is that? Should be fun to have friends join ya'll on the trip!!! We met up with friends on our last trip (DS5's teacher) and it was a blast!!

I hope you get the ressies you want in April!

Yep I would love to see an invitation!!! How neat! :bride:

Ahh to be DVC members!!! My DH does not like Disney that much so that will only happen in my dreams but it is nice!!! The dessert party sounds wonderful. At first, I thought you meant the Tomorrowland Terrace dessert party but when you mentioned Italy and UK, you lost me. What kind of dessert party is that? Should be fun to have friends join ya'll on the trip!!! We met up with friends on our last trip (DS5's teacher) and it was a blast!!

I hope you get the ressies you want in April!

DVC has worked for us. you never know maybe your DH will come around. We had considered it when our older kids were little, but kept getting put off by the "maintenance fees.(monthly), but when our youngest came along we finally bit the bullet. And even with DH loosing his job, I worked fulltime, and worked a couple nights to pay the regular bills, then also worked an extra Saturday a month to pay for the monthly maintenance so we wouldn't have to sell our dvc. No regrets. But I am fortunate that DH & I would rather vaca nowhere else. :goodvibes
the dessert party is considered a "private catered event" it is a bit expensive, but for a special occasion like this it is a worthwhile splurge, IMO. It is basically a catered dessert. There are certain locations that are available to ..rent, and disney provides a variety of desserts for a per person price. I am very very excited. Of course if I hit the lottery for tons of money tomorrow, I would be doing a huge "wedding" type celebration, but with 3 kiddos in college & a youngster, that is not in the budget. :)
And just so you know, I really became addicted to disney watching my kids there. We were just watching old videos of when the triplets were young and my Mom was with us at Disney. Priceless! I can't imagine anywhere in the world creating better memories. Maybe you could brainwash your DH, if you have videos of your kids in disney, play them for him, maybe even when he is sleeping.
Thanks again for reading along! I am enjoying your report too!

That dessert party sounds really neat!!! It could be like your own VR reception at Disney! Ahhh Disney desserts are the best!!!

I hope my DH comes around on this trip and enjoys himself. I know he may never love Disney like I love Disney but at least maybe he will enjoy it.

That dessert party sounds really neat!!! It could be like your own VR reception at Disney! Ahhh Disney desserts are the best!!!

I hope my DH comes around on this trip and enjoys himself. I know he may never love Disney like I love Disney but at least maybe he will enjoy it.

I am excited for the DP. I too love disney desserts. ...well actually, most desserts.

Well, your DH doesn't really ruin disney for you, obviously you are going again, he must not hate it, like some people seem too. (although, I believe those people may actually be aliens. hahaha) I wasn't always the dis freak I am now. So, there is hope.

So, today I sit a bit like most NE Patriot fans with my head down a bit. But, at least we lost to an incredible football team. We (not that I actually had any playing time.hahah) made some mistakes and the Giants played a championship worthy game. Congrats to all the Giant organization & fans! ...3rd time is a charm....see you next year.
Okay, I feel better already. :goodvibes
I have a VR/vacation celebration to plan. I have to wonder though, why does it seem football season is so far away, but this trip is sneaking up on me?:confused3
We have made a tough decision. This is the situation. We have a friend who is very close to us. He has always been one of "those people" who say things like..."you know there are other places in the world to vacation than disney", or groans with our most recent disney purchase. However, about 5 years ago he came with us on a WDW vacation. He said he just wanted to see our youngest in WDW. He was a perfect guest. He went along with whatever we planned. He had no opinion even when asked. He did not have much stamina, and needed to rest frequently. He actually fell asleep at one of our dinners.:rotfl: Our youngest who was about 3 at the time did great but her "uncle" couldn't :confused3 handle the loads of walking. We were no way on a dumbo or die agenda. But he never complained. He really enjoyed himself. He would join us while we reminisced upon our return. Then about 2 years ago he had a major stroke. Although by appearance you would never know it, he does suffer residual effects. He had lost a lot of weight while in the coma and rehab and was doing much better stamina wise. But, unfortunately has gained it all back and again has low stamina, as in he can't walk thru a grocery store without stopping to rest, usually finding a bench and sitting. He also has substantial memory loss. I mention all this because I am feeling bad for not inviting/including him in the plans for our VR or vacation. He is a good guy, and truly loves my family and us him. But, he tends to get cranky. Prior to the stroke he had begun to get very confrontational and argumentative. Just days before the stroke he was with DH & I while were were shopping for a washing machine. I needed a dishwasher too, but we couldn't afford both. Our friend began to "insist" we buy the dishwasher as well, and stated that it was "stupid" not to. He was so persistent on this in front of the sales person, I had to raise my voice to him. Actually when the doctors asked me if he had any symptoms prior to the stroke, I mentioned his irratability.(we were the closest to family as he had been estranged from his sisters for over 8 years at the time) So, now I have concerns with his irritability again,not only for his own health, but how it would affect our vacation. ( He has since reconciled with his sisters, and they are responsible for his health care proxy.) So, in a nutshell.. we are not going to invite him on vacation with us. If we invite others to witness the VR(which it appears we are) we will of course include him. I just feel bad not inviting him on vacation too. I can justify it to and fro, but I still feel bad.

I keep thinking if this were our wedding I would certainly invite him. But, then I say, yes, but I wouldn't be spending the honeymoon with him.

Since it appears FG and family will be joining us, as well as possibly DD BF, I have decided to do welcome bags.

Now, I must say this...... FG, IF YOU ARE READING THIS.....STOP!!! I don't want the surprise spoiled. ;) she has mentioned to me she does go on the disboards. OH....ALSO FG speak up and tell us you are here. ;) come on, you know it is me. How many triplets parents south of boston are renewing their vows in nov. 12 in disney? lol

So, i got a good deal on bags. They are the size of a lunch bag. so far I have gotten 1 reusable water bottle (themed to the bag) for each family. I also had the bright idea of including a sample of the very first candy my DH ever gave me. It is not all that common to find around this area. So, I have contacted the candy company that makes it & asked if they have this particular type in sample/trial size. They directed me to a retail store 800 miles away from me. :laughing::laughing: Thank goodness after informing them I wasn't driving 800 miles to get a few samples of candy, they gave me a phone # to call. And, it looks like this is going to be possible. I am so pleased. Silly i know, but it is all these small memories that I think will fill the days with happiness. I want to make some type of poem to print and attach to the little sample explaining the significance of the candy, but who knows if that will ever happen.

The bags will be considered welcome bags. Each individual will get their own bag. The small bags will be together in a larger reusable bag, that can be used during the trip to carry things in if they want.

I know a lot of the disney brides do welcome bags for their guests. I have been lurking there and getting some ideas of what to put in the bags. So far I figure, asprin, sunscreen, water bottles, tissue, mints, antiacid tablets etc. I will probably add a sample of frizz ease for the ladies, maybe a face cloth to dampen & a ziplock to keep it in for relief from the heat in the parks. also, a fan, perhaps mist fan. glow sticks for the kids. If anyone has any ideas feel free to throw them into the mix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts