vow renewal

eeyoreangel1

Mouseketeer
Hiya
This is something that we might do next year when we are in wdw,do we have to do it in disney or can it be done anywhere as money would be an issue.there would only be myself ,husband and daughter.I really have no idea how to go about doing this and would appreciate any suggestions. It
will be our 20th wedding anniversary later in the year but we cant go then due to work. :wave2: thanks in advance

If you want it on Disney Property it would have to be organised through Disney's Fairytale Weddings. The Swan does vow renewals too :)

Why not check out the wedding board here on the DIS.

Congrats on the 20 years !!!! :teeth:

i've heard of people doing it off property too, in some of the big orlando gardens. if you post on the weddings board on here, someone'll be able to answer your questions. i've been on there for the past year planning my wedding (in 16 days!!!) and they're all the nicest most helpful bunch of people.

Hi,

We got married in Cypress Grove in Oct 04. It was lovely. Just me and husband, and my two children.

It was absolutely perfect - and only cost about £300, this included the basic ceremony, the cake, flowers for me and buttonhole for hubby. We added extras of photos (which were just beautiful), a limo, and flowers for my daughter and buttonhole for my son.

It was the best day.

I know they do vow renewals there, we said our vows under the gazebo and had the photos done in the gardens.

Well done on the 20 years - I've just about managed one!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good luck with what you decide,

Lorraine D :Pinkbounc

We're looking at this too - myself, DH and DD.

I was given two links for chapels in Florida by folk off the weddings board :

http://www.whitechapelweddings.com/wedding_chapel3.htm

and

http://www.centralfloridaweddingchapel.com/

If you scroll around them they look pretty nice and very reasonably priced :love: .

The cost of a stretch limo (DD's request), for 3 hours, I found to be about $180 :rolleyes: .

There was a suggestion that we might then do a character meal somewhere afterwards for DD (7). Maybe the Grand Floridian but I imagine we're more likely to swing towards Chef Mickeys........ :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter