Vouchers for Disney Quest & Mini Golf

NorweJenNY

Always expanding my knowledge of the World
When you book a package and get those vouchers for Disney Quest and mini golf, it looks like you have to redeem the voucher for tickets during your trip for which they are assigned, however, must the tickets be used right away (or during this trip)?

Or can the tickets be saved for a later date when we won't have a package booked?

If I recall, the DQ vouchers are dated. On our last trip, we went to Guest Services in DTD and asked if we could use them a day before they were valid (we had gone down a couple of days early with a RO stay our first two nights and wanted to use DTD vouchers to DQ before our package started). We asked nicely and they did it for us;however, it's not something that I'd expect again.

If I recall, the DQ vouchers are dated. On our last trip, we went to Guest Services in DTD and asked if we could use them a day before they were valid (we had gone down a couple of days early with a RO stay our first two nights and wanted to use DTD vouchers to DQ before our package started). We asked nicely and they did it for us;however, it's not something that I'd expect again.

That was very nice of them to let you use the vouchers early. :)

Yes, I know the vouchers are dated... I'm asking when you redeem them during your trip for tickets, do the *tickets* have to be used right away, or can they be used on a future trip?

That was very nice of them to let you use the vouchers early. :)

Yes, I know the vouchers are dated... I'm asking when you redeem them during your trip for tickets, do the *tickets* have to be used right away, or can they be used on a future trip?
I haven't had any experience with using them on a future trip. I am guessing no, but you could try to go to DTD guest services and ask if they can apply them to a ticket to be used at a later date. Also, Disney Quest is closing sometime in 2016 to be an NBA attraction of some kind.
Have a great trip :-)

The voucher IS your ticket, and they expire at midnight on your last day.

Disney quest is closing next year do not recall exact date to make may for an NBA attraction... saving them would be pointless either way....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter