Vocalpoint?

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
I am assuming since the only things I sign up for are from this board that someone here will know what I am talking about.
Does anyone else get stuff from them? I have been getting one item a week for the past few weeks. I was wondering how long this keeps going on. Is it just because I am new or will I keep getting stuff on this schedule?

I've only received 3 things from Vocalpoint.
All of them were the same.
I got a bunch of recipe cards to pass out for smoothies using the Wave Action blender.
The enclosed letter said to pass them out and tell how great the blender is.
I can pass out the cards, but I have no idea if that product works or not. I don't own it.

What types of things are other getting?

I got those recipe cards with straws for my kids
I got a mini dvd with the animal planet special
I also got some sanitizer stuff.
Oh and the razor! that was a good one.
I guess I get about one a week. What was weird about those recipe cards- I am with you. How can I suggest someone buy something that I have never tried? But we did talk up the Animal planet special because my kids loved the preview they saw.
To find it just google it- it is a procter and gamble based thing- so I guess it will be all their products. But I am surprised at the frequency of the stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!