VMKs Topsy Turvy Toontown Quest! 4/22-4/30

Aww I have to play mansion again because I got the answer wrong about what gags they throw. Can anyone give me some help? My computer is so laggy I'm afraid I won't even be able to get through another mansion game.

Last task, copyright infringement. Anyone? Anyone?

:rotfl:

Can someone help me? I think my computer's glitched or something lol. I googled
lawyer that got turned into a dog and it comes up with "The Shaggy Dog"
and when I put that as my answer it says it's wrong. It's the task after you
sit down in the Sci-Fi Dine In.

The remake of Shaggy Dog- does have a lawyer turning into a dog...

But the original Shaggy Dog is a young boy who turns into a dog.

The Shaggy DA was a sequel- loosely related to the original that is actually more like the remake Shaggy Dog...

How is that for confusing? lol

is the 8 or 7 question not working bc answer is benny i thought

I think it is question 8 that asks for the cabs name. It is benny but that is NOT the right answer in the quest- they want the name that rhymes with it...

Anyone know if the quest was shut down and restarted to switch to the wrong name for the cab? If it was, anybody who did the quest before the change might be able to play again for more prizes.

There is a 100 queue getting into the gallery. I don't want to get it wrong again :(

PrincessAveri

I think it is question 8 that asks for the cabs name. It is benny but that is NOT the right answer in the quest- they want the name that rhymes with it...

I played early and picked Benny and it was right for my character. My daughter just tried and picked Benny and it said it was wrong??? Now she's back in a queue of over 100. :(

Benny is no longer registering as correct. The correct answer is now Lenny.

They completely changed the choices on the trolley question. No more Benny as a choice. There was Dude, Ben, Lenny and I don't remember what else.

HEY!!!
I happen to like toon town.
I understand you guys being angry at Disney and VMK for closing and I understand you don't want Toontown shoved down your throats.
but bashing the game and it's players is a bit much dont you think?
It really is a fun game, one my son and I enjoy playing together.
I have just as meny friends there as I do on VMK, I have been a paying member there for almost 3 years. So like many of you here who say that VMK is your home away from home, I feel the same about toon and so do many others.
So maybe we can be a bit more cautious when talking about Toon
because many Dis members play the game and have WELL before VMK decided it was going to try and make Toontown the "New VMK"

Thank you for saying this! I know it stinks that they're trying to persuade everyone to move from VMK to a pay-to-play game, but it doesn't make sense to say ToonTown is a bad game simply because it's not VMK. I can undersand if you tried ToonTown and didn't like it, but don't bash it until you've tried it out! My brother and I have accounts now and it's so much fun!

Anyway, I finally got into the gallery. I missed my turn the first time so it took forever. People are in there answering the next questions instead of leaving to let others have a turn in the gallery.

Anyway, I finally got into the gallery. I missed my turn the first time so it took forever. People are in there answering the next questions instead of leaving to let others have a turn in the gallery.

A task to go sit down somewhere after collecting the jewels would be so perfect to prevent the wait for this quest. (HINT) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter