VMKs Topsy Turvy Toontown Quest! 4/22-4/30

They still aren't going to get me to play Toontown just because of thise quest.

Yup ::yes::

Honestly, I've never even looked into this game AT ALL. And after seeing the "advertisements" for it on VMK, all I can say is it looks absolutely absurd! I won't even waste the energy involved to pull up the website...

No interest in being an obnoxious toon WHATSOEVER :sad2:

Gah! Another Toontown advert? If anything, all this advertising is making me less likely to play the game (if it is possible to get something less likely than 'not in a million years', that is).

And why, oh why, oh why, do they insist on including magic in the tasks? I didn't buy bat magic when it was out, as I'm not that fussed about magic (sorry if that's sacrilegious ;)), so how do I, or the umpteen other people without bat magic, complete this quest?! Grrrrr.

Oh yes, and I'm planning to give it a one star for the blatent forced advertising too. Well... that is, assuming I finish it! lol

Gah! Another Toontown advert? If anything, all this advertising is making me less likely to play the game (if it is possible to get something less likely than 'not in a million years', that is).

And why, oh why, oh why, do they insist on including magic in the tasks? I didn't buy bat magic when it was out, as I'm not that fussed about magic (sorry if that's sacrilegious ;)), so how do I, or the umpteen other people without bat magic, complete this quest?! Grrrrr.

Oh yes, and I'm planning to give it a one star for the blatent forced advertising too. Well... that is, assuming I finish it! lol

Is the 1 time use pin still for sale in the magic shop?

Is the 1 time use pin still for sale in the magic shop?

No it's not there. I've checked.

I don't have bat magic, so no way for me to complete, unless someone is willing to let me borrow.

Never mind, just checked. Its there under pins. I was just looking at the specials.

Someone in Small World Imports said,
"omg why is the quest all about toon town?"

Me: "bc VMK is trying to push us onto their other games so we will accept VMK closing"

Other person: "never! I hat toon town i want to play vmk"

3rd person: "yeah, if we wanted toon town we would be there"

4th person: "toon town is for baby kids"

Ever hear of Market Research Disney? Nice going with your quest. (cough)

arg question 13 is wrong too lol the movie is "the shaggy dog" but thats not the "correct" answer.

Someone in Small World Imports said,
"omg why is the quest all about toon town?"

Me: "bc VMK is trying to push us onto their other games so we will accept VMK closing"

Other person: "never! I hat toon town i want to play vmk"

3rd person: "yeah, if we wanted toon town we would be there"

4th person: "toon town is for baby kids"

Ever hear of Market Research Disney? Nice going with your quest. (cough)

I hope they are paying attention.

Yup ::yes::

Honestly, I've never even looked into this game AT ALL. And after seeing the "advertisements" for it on VMK, all I can say is it looks absolutely absurd! I won't even waste the energy involved to pull up the website...

No interest in being an obnoxious toon WHATSOEVER :sad2:

HEY!!!
I happen to like toon town.
I understand you guys being angry at Disney and VMK for closing and I understand you don't want Toontown shoved down your throats.
but bashing the game and it's players is a bit much dont you think?
It really is a fun game, one my son and I enjoy playing together.
I have just as meny friends there as I do on VMK, I have been a paying member there for almost 3 years. So like many of you here who say that VMK is your home away from home, I feel the same about toon and so do many others.
So maybe we can be a bit more cautious when talking about Toon
because many Dis members play the game and have WELL before VMK decided it was going to try and make Toontown the "New VMK"

I will play the quest, because as others said, "I'm easy." :( Offer me some cool orange ears and neat furnishings and I go right over to the Dark Side.

On the other hand, WDIG can send all the Toontown advertisements they want, I am not playing. I have no desire to dress up like a toon. Give me my beautiful princess dresses, my bling shirts, and my park costumes...especially my park costumes! :wizard:

I don't want strange animated buildings, I want the buildings, rooms, and rides that remind me of WDW...the things that keep me sane when my real life is overstressed, overwhelming, and 900 miles from Lake Buena Vista. :sad1:

Can someone help me? I think my computer's glitched or something lol. I googled
lawyer that got turned into a dog and it comes up with "The Shaggy Dog"
and when I put that as my answer it says it's wrong. It's the task after you
sit down in the Sci-Fi Dine In.

HEY!!!
I happen to like toon town.
I understand you guys being angry at Disney and VMK for closing and I understand you don't want Toontown shoved down your throats.
but bashing the game and it's players is a bit much dont you think?
It really is a fun game, one my son and I enjoy playing together.
I have just as meny friends there as I do on VMK, I have been a paying member there for almost 3 years. So like many of you here who say that VMK is your home away from home, I feel the same about toon and so do many others.
So maybe we can be a bit more cautious when talking about Toon
because many Dis members play the game and have WELL before VMK decided it was going to try and make Toontown the "New VMK"

I agree!! I've made some great friends on there. When my subscription ended, I was so sad to never be able to play again. I lost such great friends. The worst part was, not knowing that my subscription was going to be cancelled the next day.. I never got to say good-bye. :sad2: :sad1:

Hey.. I don't about Toon Town game...I love vmk..thats all I know...

So I did he quest..and loved it! I really sad that vmk is closing...it is the onl game I have ever played before on line..and I don'know if there will be another one... But i loved getting stff from the game!!
Thanks vmk!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter