VMK is at it again.. and not just for titles with characters :(

PurpleDuck

<font color=purple>Earning My Feathers<br>Quack Qu
I thought VMK was done making people change their titles?

I just logged into my son's account to do the quest for him and got this! His title has NOTHING to do with ANY Disney character! He has had this title since June 2005.. everything in his life revolves around the word Cheeze.

What is up VMK?? :furious:

atitagainzw6.png

Perhaps they think it reveals too personal info, though that reasoning borders on being specious. Next stop, contact us?

That's an odd one. Usually you can kinda figure out what they are thinking, even if you disagree. This one, I don't even get what would be objectional. :confused3

That's rediculous! How could "ILikeCheeze" be too personal? I could see it now.... Creeper: "hmmm... he likes cheeze.... let's see what the results are..... oh look! Millions of people! I'm sure I could find him! Grrr.. vmk is really turning silly.

Didn't they take out the word cheese last year?

then we all had to start saying cheesy.

try something with the word cheesy in it.

Wait, isn't there a jargon use of the word cheese that means dirty pictures, or something like that?

That's rediculous! How could "ILikeCheeze" be too personal? I could see it now.... Creeper: "hmmm... he likes cheeze.... let's see what the results are..... oh look! Millions of people! I'm sure I could find him! Grrr.. vmk is really turning silly.
Or maybe the person who reviews titles doesn't like cheese, and finds that offensive that some else does. rofl

What we can not say cheese. The only dirty picture I took when I have said cheese is when we noticed afterwards the camera lense was dirty:rotfl2:

Found this reference. This can't be it, can it?
cheese toast

An insult to someone from the east coast - Usually those with gang affiliations (crips, etc).

Grr, why has vmk come to taking out cheese.... again! It really bothers me that vmk is Sooooo careful with words.

I found some very bad slang definitions for cheeze at the urbandictionary dot com. :scared1: I think at least four of these would bother the VMK censors. They certainly bothered me.:eek:

Can you change it to ILikeCheesy? Not the same, I know...but I use Cheesy now that I can no longer say, "A river dear cheese." It's as close as I could get. :hug:

I can understand your frustration, PurpleDuck. I used to have a character named "Red_Baron."

I originally named him after the famed WWI German Fighter Ace and Snoopy nemesis. But I quickly realized that he also shared the same name as the microwavable pizza brand. So whenever I walked around VMK as Red_Baron, I would say random phrases such as: "pizza," "cheesy pizza," "I have pizza," "eat Red_Baron pizza," or "buy my pizza." Even his signature said: Hey you, buy my pizza! He was my favorite VMK character :)

And then one day, I was forced to change his title. It still makes me very sad :sad1:

I can understand your frustration, PurpleDuck. I used to have a character named "Red_Baron."

I originally named him after the famed WWI German Fighter Ace and Snoopy nemesis. But I quickly realized that he also shared the same name as the microwavable pizza brand. So whenever I walked around VMK as Red_Baron, I would say random phrases such as: "pizza," "cheesy pizza," "I have pizza," "eat pizza," or "buy my pizza." Even his signature said: Hey you, buy my pizza! He was one of my favorite VMK characters.

And then one day, I was forced to change his title. It still makes me very sad :sad1:

Wow, that stinks. it's weird... almost all of my friends have had their name changed at least once, and I joined vmk since the very beginning, and to this day... have never gotten a name change (my title is acesurfercarter). maybe it's just because it doesn't say much?

I originally named him after the famed WWI German Fighter Ace and Snoopy nemesis. But I quickly realized that he also shared the same name as the microwavable pizza brand. So whenever I walked around VMK as Red_Baron, I would say random phrases such as: "pizza," "cheesy pizza," "I have pizza," "eat Red_Baron pizza," or "buy my pizza." Even his signature said: Hey you, buy my pizza! He was my favorite VMK character :)
Baron_von_Ratigan would've made a worthy successor, allowing you to reach Vincent Pricean heights of maniacal laughter. (Bonus catchphrase: "I have the power! I am supreme! This is my kingdom!") It's a shame VMK doesn't allow Clue characters like Colonel_Mustard or Grande_Dame_Peacock.

Who can be sure what vmk is thinking, I have been trying for a year to get my title changed, and they won't let me! Yet people who don't want there title changed, they make you! :rotfl2:

The word cheese is associate with drug use - there are mixtures of street drugs and prescription drugs that are being abused that are called cheese. Look it up on Wikipedia. Just search on cheese drug.

That would be my best guess as to the reason.

There are all sorts of "not kid friendly" uses of the word cheese. Given that we lost the word long ago, I am surprised they are just getting around to titles with cheese in it.

Sorry for your son. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter