VMK Creations - Fake Magic Pins

vmkfan13

DIS Veteran
I decided to turn this thread into my fake magic pins thread. :)

Need a boyfriend/girlfriend for valentines?
Are boys meet girls rooms just no luck for you?
Have you tried the sci-fi dine in?
Still no luck?
No need for searching anymore! Introducing the latest magic to VMK, Not Taken Boy/Girl-Friend Detector!*

oklc5.jpg

Your special boy/girlfriend will magically appear once you say the magic word (Taken!) and will automatically say some romantic phrases. Some of these romantic phrases include: 'ru taken',' i rich ',' i troy/gabriella','plz i report u if u dont say yes','plz i have baby','i take u out to blue bayou','i popular and cool','i like pair a more plz'

Testimonials:
coolboyforeva: magic make cute girl appear i thank u vmk for make magic btw i not taken
LimeSkyQueen: thx u vmk i now happy bc i have rich troy

*Starting sale on February 14

Happy Valentines from VMK. :)

Have you been sad lately?
Maybe our latest magic pin will help you show it. We heard the numerous ideas you sent to us and we took consideration of a popular idea. This is the big addition we promised you in March you've been waiting for!

Presenting TURN INTO A EMO MAGIC!
imomagicie4.jpg

The staff have been busy creating this latest magic, acknowledging the large 'imo' population in VMK (which can be found standing facing a wall on any main street room), we created emo magic just for you 'imo' people out there!

*Starting sale on March 14

Have a happy day,
from your friends at VMK. :)

Maybe the Stitch Space Magic isn't your thing?
Maybe earning your items isn't your thing either?
That's why we at VMK have put a lot of thought into trying to help our players in such connective ways. We have worked months on this next surprise which will not disappoint you, especially they players who like free. Maybe getting rare from your girlfriend/boyfriend wasn't possible.. or maybe the attention seeking 'imo magic' didn't get you enough attention to get free.. So what should you do to get free?
Become a baby and find a rich mummy and duh duh of course!
babygd2.jpg

With the help of our latest magic, Become a Baby Magic, you will find the magic very useful to find a rich family who gives out rare. Baby Magic even comes with sentences used by expert babies which can be found in any Baby Day Care. These sentences include "new worn looking for rich mummy only no poor", ":( i need a mummy or i sad", " i report wo if u dont give me rare!!".. and so on..

Reminder from VMK, please earn your items fairly.
Have a good day,
From your friends at VMK. :)

VMK Staff have been running out of ideas once again so we decided to go with the flow and try out another one of the ideas sent in. A popular idea from our VMK players was a Tron Army Magic with a magic suit and super Tron powers! We at VMK love Tron, therefor, we created this magic for you Tron Army guys!
tronsl8.jpg

You will be so "kewl" in your new TronSUIt3.1009 and your VamGarlic1.0001 that will help you attack those blood-sucking vampires! Please remember to be nice to your fellow Trons, we have had many incidents when people would call other Trons "new.be"s.

Have a great day,
From your friends at VMK. :)

Need a boyfriend/girlfriend for valentines?
Are boys meet girls rooms just no luck for you?
Have you tried the sci-fi dine in?
Still no luck?
No need for searching anymore! Introducing the latest magic to VMK, Not Taken Boy/Girl-Friend Detector!*

oklc5.jpg

Your special boy/girlfriend will magically appear once you say the magic word (Taken!) and will automatically say some romantic phrases. Some of these romantic phrases include: 'ru taken',' i rich ',' i troy/gabriella','plz i report u if u dont say yes','plz i have baby','i take u out to blue bayou','i popular and cool','i like pair a more plz'

Testimonials:
coolboyforeva: magic make cute girl appear i thank u vmk for make magic btw i not taken
LimeSkyQueen: thx u vmk i now happy bc i have rich troy

*Starting sale on February 14

Happy Valentines from VMK. :)

That actually could look like a real magic pin

That's hilarious LOL. I couldn't stop laughing after I seen that. Great design, it must have taken ages to make! :lmao:

LOL! :lmao: :rotfl: :laughing: :lmao: !!!!
Ohmigosh my friends would love that one!
Yahh that's somethin i'm gonna remember every time i here someone
say " taken "
:D

:lmao:

My goodness.

I could just imagine people going around VMK saying; "Did anyone else buy a Valentines Day Taken Pin?! If so, use it. If you're cute, ask me!"

Hehe -- Wonderful photoshop of the pin. ^^

ANOTHERCUTETURTLEOMMG.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!