VMK Codes for Credits / Pins / other items

Status
Not open for further replies.

To do this you either need multiple systems in your house, or have someone you know IRL & trust help you out.

you do not need two computers to make and play multi characters... I have done this on my computer...actually do it all the time.

Mal

well, where are the new lands? I thought they weren't coming until July 1st?

Maleficent2 said:
you do not need two computers to make and play multi characters... I have done this on my computer...actually do it all the time.

Mal

How do you do it. I am thinking about making a character, to make some trades.

ekmdisney said:
How do you do it. I am thinking about making a character, to make some trades.

You have to have two seperate browsers, like netscape & Internet explorer. Open it in both browsers & BOOM! there ya go!

lajones81 said:
Just FYI...this means that the code is not a single use code (i.e. for just one person). These codes are multi-use codes (for many people), but can only be used once per person.

LOL, only days after you all posted that, I re-read the first post and realized how unclear it was. I changed the wording -- you all were far too polite in not telling me how unclear I was.

I've edited the post.

I just made a new character and entered the Buried Treasure Code and it gave me Cursed Storm. So I guess they really did fix the code. Now I need to figure out how I can trade between my two characters!

Diana Lyn said:
I just made a new character and entered the Buried Treasure Code and it gave me Cursed Storm. So I guess they really did fix the code. Now I need to figure out how I can trade between my two characters!

:( trading seems disabled now, as it was for the original Buried in Treasure

What a mess!

(and I can't get back on)

Same with me. Just created another character, and tried to trade it to Capecad in the Dis room, but it wouldn't let me. :( Stinks!

It will be tradeable soon. I asked VMK_Mocha today why buried treasure pin is not tradeable and she said because that code is not officially released yet. So just keep track of your second character and eventually all the pins should be tradeable. I know I will! :goodvibes

I used my second character to trade a pirate pin for golden mickey ears--yippee!

they will be putting the pirate costume up soon but nobody has found it yet

why doesn't the website work either?

Bezoar (or JeanJoe) said it was www.kelloggsfunktown-vmk.com

i check it every day and doesn't work

are you sure it's the right website?

the kellogg site probably will not work until Fri July 1st orginially I thought Yavn said the cereal codes were supposed to be released the same day as VMK went live but now I am reading it is July so I am thinking that July 1st you will be able to log in through Kelloggs.

Just a guess.

Mal

BostonTink85 said:
cool thread! I'm lovin that they started a board for VMK seeing that I "play" it but in reality I have noooo idea what i'm doing lol :rotfl:
I'm with 'ya there....! :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter