VMA Awards

OhMari

WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator
With so much new technology, you would think they'd could get the video and audio to be in sync.

Taylor and Nicky looked like Lucy and Ethel, with the feathers getting into Taylor's face.

Last edited:
It seems like there are a lot of digs being taken at others. It's very catty and there's lots of tension to me. I'm watching with my 14 yo daughter so she's telling me who everyone is that I don't know LOL

I saw a photo gallery of the VMA's red carpet from CNN.com...I didn't recognize 90% of them.

My DD is watching it and I am listening to it. Not only do I feel old, I am starting to feel like I need a shower.

Kayne announcing his 2020 Presidential run was what I saw this morning on the news......... Is this guy for real?
Everyone close your eyes and picture the Kardashians running through the White House and shudder......this is when I really flee the U.S..LOL
This guy really thinks highly of himself, makes me ill.

Thanks pal. ;)

Last edited:
I wonder if Kanye can name all 50 states??

Or the last 5 Presidents??

Or the first 5 Presidents??

I would bet my 11 year old knows more about American history and world history than Kanye West does.
But, he has till 2020 to learn I guess.

What happened to other forms of music? DS tells me that they only concentrate on what is popular but it seems even more narrow than that.

Reactions: HM
I wonder if Kanye can name all 50 states??

Or the last 5 Presidents??

Or the first 5 Presidents??

I would bet my 11 year old knows more about American history and world history than Kanye West does.
But, he has till 2020 to learn I guess.
I wonder if he can name anything other than Kanye :rolleyes2
You don't have to close your eyes...
View attachment 120711
no, but now I have to wash them with bleach to remove that image.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts