Viva Italia 9-15-11

tinkerbell10309

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I am new to the Disboards and ABD,

I was looking to book a tour of Italy (Rome, Venice, Tuscany/Florence) for our extended family of 8. After doing some research on various tour groups I came across ABD. I want to thank all those who wrote detail reviews. After reading them I was convinced ABD was the tour for us and booked the 9/15 tour last month. Sounds like they take care of everything.

Is anyone out there doing the Italy trip scheduled for 9-15-11?

We are a party of 8 with a wide range of ages from 23 to 82.

Thanks.

Hi, tinkerbell10309!! Welcome to the DISboards, and to the ABD forum!! I'm sure you guys are going to love your ABD tour! Viva Italia is one of ABD's most popular trips. They really do take care of everything, including you! The Adventure Guides are great, and really know what they are doing! Be sure & come back & tell us all about your trip when you get back! :cool1:

Sayhello

Looks like we're going to miss you by one week.

My husband and I are doing the Sept 22nd trip. We'll have to compare notes when we're both back.

Welcome to the boards :flower3:

I took this trip last year. It is a wonderful trip and you are going to love it. You get to see so much and the "fastpass" to the front of the lines are THE BEST! Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks everyone. The reviews were helpful when it came to deciding on which tour company to use.....especially hearing how Disney has FASTPASS access to some places. I hope it is still available on our tour.

I love the idea that Disney takes care of everything and that most of the highlights are planned out. It takes the stress off of trying to figure when, where and how to do something with 8 of us. I figured 8 people with 8 different opinions/suggestions would equal a lot of stress for me (travel coordinator). The tour seems to balance time together with free time. Know one would have to feel like they are abandoning the group if they go off and do something on their own during "on your own time".

I would be happy to share our experiences when we get back. It should be different for each age group. Three are in their twenties, four are in their fifties and my dad will be turning 82 on this tour. I am sure everyone will have a different perspective.

Now I am looking forward to our "surprise" box to arrive any day.

Hi tinkerbell10309, welcome to Disboards! We're just missing you as well being on the 9-22 Viva Italia trip ourselves, but wishing you the best time. Have a magical trip.

Oh Italy was absolutely perfect!!
I would recommend it with 10 rating starts!

I'm going to be so anxious to hear about your trip. DH and I are booked for adults only on 10/13/11.

I took this trip last year. It is a wonderful trip and you are going to love it. You get to see so much and the "fastpass" to the front of the lines are THE BEST! Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions.

Hello Pittsburgh from another PA Disser.

I would love to hear about anything you did during your "free time", or where you found a great place for a bite to eat or a late night drink. Great pizza, wine, gelato?

Did you party in the Square at St. Mark's? Any tours on your own or with guides before or after the official ABD?

Well...how was it? Can't wait to hear. Will any of you be doing a trip report?

If so, I have my reading glasses ready.:surfweb:

Hello tinkerbell10309
7.gif
, welcome to Disboards! Italy was absolutely perfect! wishing you a magical trip. And do not forget to share your trip to us.:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter