Vistana - early breakfast first day

Claudia2

Earning My Ears
We're almost ready to leave! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

One last thing to organise:

We're staying at the Vistana Resort, getting there on Sunday night. If we're toooo tired after the long trip from Switzerland, and don't go grocery shopping, what options are there for breakfast on Monday morning?

Like, is there a grocery store in the Vistana resort, or a place to eat breakfast *early* (I guess we'll be up rather early due to the time difference).

Thanks for your help!

LOL, I got my reply already, I contacted the Vistana Resort and that's what they wrote, in case anyone else is interested:

"Thank you for writing us via our website. We have 3 restaurants and a Pizza
Hut on property in addition to our General Store. The General Store and
Pizza Hut open at 7 a.m., Zimmie's and Flamingo Café open at 8 a.m. and the
Cascades Bar and Grill opens at 11:30 a.m."

Hi Claudia--there is also a convenience store and a Walgreens very close--like out on the street you turn in from. In case you are ready even before 7 a.m. Actually, there is a ton of stuff out on the main road there. The Walgreens sells donuts and such.

Have a great trip and welcome to the US!

Originally posted by disneymom3 Hi Claudia--there is also a convenience store and a Walgreens very close--like out on the street you turn in from. In case you are ready even before 7 a.m. Actually, there is a ton of stuff out on the main road there. The Walgreens sells donuts and such.

Thanks for letting me know! We'll have a look where they are when we arrive!

Have a great trip and welcome to the US!

Thanks! It's our first time ! :)
This board was such a great help to prepare our trip

If you leave Vistana towards the North, there is a Walgreens. Past that are a slew of restaurants, including Waffle House, I think. If you leave towrds the South, there is a Publix a short distance down on the right.

Thanks Jason :) Waffle House sounds yummy. Mmh so many things to discover! This week will be short! :)

Dude... no one warned her that Waffle House is a.k.a. Awful House? What a sick joke.

When we go to Vistana we fly in from Scotland and wake up early we go to the Ponderosa for a buffet breakfast. You turn right out of Vistana go to the lights and turn left. Its immediataly on the right. I think it opens at 7am.

If you just want something quick first thing in the morning, the Pizza Hut at Vistana sells the yummiest cinnamon rolls :) (we have to get some each trip!) plus they have complimentary coffee there as well. They sell various muffins & donuts as well. There are some rocking chairs on the front porch or tables & chairs out in back (pretty view by the water) for enjoying the morning while sipping your coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter