Visiting resort area...

Alynn

Earning My Ears
Hi There!
We are going to WDW in April and staying off site but I was wondering are you allowed to go to the WDW resorts to check it out and for photos etc....? We will have a rental car and I thought it would be nice to see some of the resorts. Thanks alot! Alynn :)

if the resorts is not filled (Parking lot problem) generally the security guards will let you in (3-hour pass). However if you don't want to have any problems just make a reservations for dinner at the resort you want to visit and give the security guard your name and reservations number when you get there.

Any suggestions on which resorts my kids might find interesting? Their ages are 5 & 7 yrs old. ( I don't think the 9 mo old will have a preference. :) LOL) Thanks :)

For kids, check out the Contemporary Resort, Wilderness Lodge, The Polynesian, Dixie Landings and Ports Orleans, and the All Star Resorts to start with ( :D ). Then there are the Yacht and Beach Club (great pool/beach), the Caribbean Beach, the......etc, etc. You get the idea? Then the new Animal Kingdom Lodge should be quite spectacular, too, but you will onyl get to visit there with a meal PS.

Of them all, I would choose the Contemp, W Lodge and All Stars as possibly the best for kids. But it is hard to go wrong.

simon.veness@virgin.net

Do you have to pay for parking to look around at the disney resorts? Thanks!

The security guard will usually let you in if you say you are visiting. There is no charge for parking.

Top of the list to visit with children would be the All Star Movies. Our children really loved seeing the giant Woody and Buzz in particular, but they thought the whole place was really great. Made me feel quite sad that we hadn't been able to stay there ourselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!