Visiting 1/26 - 2/2/08 Any crowd guesses?

Ok.. this has turned into a 'Happy Dance' gathering thread.. so I'll be moving this over to the "Doin the Happy Dance" forum. :)

Thanks!

Knox

I'm bringing my son back to magic kingdom(we were just there in may!) for a day during the first week of Feb. wanted to know which day might be less crowded. monday or tuesdays?
we will be in town visiting Papa and going to the daytona 500!

Hey, we will there too! Same dates, same resort!!
16 days to go...can't wait!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

are you all flying in? we will be arriving in orlando at 12:30pm...i am so excited about this trip...it is all we have been talking about for 15 mo...

i will have my lgmh on my backpack and my girls will have them too...i made them "in case i get lost tags" with them...

maybe we will bump into each other...:thumbsup2

We will be there the exact same dates - 1/26 - 2/2 staying at AKL. We are so excited! Crossing fingers as well for low crowds and good weather!

I will be there the 24th through the 27th! I hope there are very short waits for everything so I can see more!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter