Visa Discounts -- Just for the Card Holder?

Normangirls

DIS Veteran
I don't have a Disney Visa, nor do I want one -- I have been working very hard to reduce our debt and within the next few months we will be, other than our mortgage and student loan, debt free. :cheer2: I just can't even think about getting a credit card.

I do not, however, have any qualms about using someone else's card! We will be traveling with my parents, and my mother has a Disney Visa. If they release some good Disney Visa discounts, could she book both her room and mine using her Visa and get the deal for us both?

Usually yes but this past year for the visa free dining you have to be traveling as well. in years past you could use anyones disney visa to book free dining

You could get the Disney Visa and use it for your everyday expenses. ie: groceries, gas, monthly bills, etc. and then pay it off every month. We just got ours and we are going to use it instead of our debit cards so we can earn rewards at the same time.

You could get the Disney Visa and use it for your everyday expenses. ie: groceries, gas, monthly bills, etc. and then pay it off every month. We just got ours and we are going to use it instead of our debit cards so we can earn rewards at the same time.

Thats exactly what I do, I already have like $130 or so worth of Disney money for our next trip. I am hoping to have close to 1000 bucks when we go. But, I doooooooooooo pay it off every month. I am fixin to start looking for family members that will let me pay off thier bills with it, just so they pay me first of course. I just worry that this may some day come to an end. I mean if everyone racked up a crap load of money and paid it of every month they might discontinue it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter