Virtual Stateroom Tour

SeaSpray said:
This cabin was great; located on the port side of the ship, sleeps 4, located mid-ship between the fore and midship elevators, very quiet. We'll be in this cabin again in August, but DSs will be across the hall in their own Category 11 (6043). :thumbsup2

that was our room too!! (may 13th cruise)... we had restu for our room steward..he was by far the best steward in my eyes.. dd (11) looked forward to seeing what towel animal waited for her each night in our cabin !! on our last night of cruise restu awarded her with a certificate and his manager came to room to take pics of restu and dd to be posted on ship. she thought that was so coool. restu gave us a copy of pic the day we left. this was so worth the upgrade... midship (6042) was very quiet and i never felt the ship movement. and thought it was conveinent to most of the action... would request this room again.

Curious! Does anyone have a picture of the inside of the closet? I remember it being split, with space for long clothes on one side and the other side having a lower section of shelves. But I can't remember how much actual room you have for hanging clothes. Is there a hanging area above the small bookcase/set of shelves?

Here you go, this should help!

dcl-closet.jpg

Room 7570 mid to aft starboard, down the hall from the laundry. Great room! Cat 5 with balcony.

ResizeofRmview1a.jpg

Thanks, Cass, for the closet picture. That's exactly what I wanted to see. I am trying to decide whether to take a sweater holder/shoe holder thing - the one that hangs on the closet rack. But it seems to me it would take a lot of valuable closet rack space. I'm thinking we will be OK without it.

Thanks again!!

BUMP :Pinkbounc

Category 10 anyone?? We're going in 6 weeks, and were in a Cat 4 last year, but you already have photos of a 4.

Here are pictures of one of the mid-ship Cat 3's....8534

Entry hall looking into the living room:
IMG_3794.jpg

Looking toward the door/entry hall:

IMG_3791.jpg

The bathroom in the hallway:

IMG_3792.jpg

The Living Room:

IMG_3810.jpg

Master Bedroom:

IMG_3809.jpg

Master closet and vanity:

IMG_3802.jpg

Master bath sink area. The door that is closed leads to the toilet and shower:

IMG_3803.jpg

Bathtub with jets (whirlpool)

IMG_3804.jpg

And a picture of the living room with the beds pulled out. We moved the table and chairs all the way into the corner to give us more room to manuever around the murphy bed:

IMG_3898.jpg

michellej2000 said:
SeaSpray said:
This cabin was great; located on the port side of the ship, sleeps 4, located mid-ship between the fore and midship elevators, very quiet. We'll be in this cabin again in August, but DSs will be across the hall in their own Category 11 (6043). :thumbsup2

that was our room too!! (may 13th cruise)... we had restu for our room steward..he was by far the best steward in my eyes.. dd (11) looked forward to seeing what towel animal waited for her each night in our cabin !! on our last night of cruise restu awarded her with a certificate and his manager came to room to take pics of restu and dd to be posted on ship. she thought that was so coool. restu gave us a copy of pic the day we left. this was so worth the upgrade... midship (6042) was very quiet and i never felt the ship movement. and thought it was conveinent to most of the action... would request this room again.

I'm so happy to hear about the room steward! I know we had someone else the last time because the name Restu doesn't ring a bell, and I'm glad he did a great job! :goodvibes Can't wait to see "our" cabin again in 2 months, Michelle!! I'll be sure to take good care of it! :teeth:

Thanks for all the cool pictures. :cool1: A visual is such a nice way to take a tour! :thanks:

This thread is great!
I'm sorry I can't contribute. Apparently the pictures I took of our connected SPH rooms were some of the pictures that disappeared off my digi camera on this cruise. :(

But the pictures bring up a question I have (for our next cruise cat 6 & cat 11)-- how do you know which rooms have the plexiglass verandahs and which have the metal ones? I want the plexiglass.... I'm not keen on looking at wall unless I'm standing up. (and I'm short anyway- so even standing it's going to feel like any other deck where it basically comes up to almost my neck LOL) I wanna be able to see how while sitting... so how do we know which rooms have which? Is there a list somewhere?

Shelley...do you have a DCL Passporter? They list the staterooms in there that have the metal verandahs...they're usually way in the back.

Just checked mine...the ones with the metal (solid) railing are 6144-6154, 6644-6654 on deck 6 and 5142-5150 and 5642-5650 on deck 5. It says the verandahs on Deck 6 are larger by a bit.

Thanks!
Nope, no passporter. Thanks for the list. Does that mean the ones with metal verandahs on deck 6 are bigger or just overall the ones (all types) on deck 6 are bigger?

BibbidyBobbidyBoo said:
Thanks!
Nope, no passporter. Thanks for the list. Does that mean the ones with metal verandahs on deck 6 are bigger or just overall the ones (all types) on deck 6 are bigger?

It says that all of the verandahs on Deck 6 are slightly larger.

i see the balcony has horizonal rails. . .how "climbeable" are these railings? do they have plexiglass on the inside surface so they can't be climbed? just wondering as we are traveling with a very active little boy. . .

Yes, all railings have the plexiglass on the inside. :) It goes floor to ceiling on deck 9.

justmestace said:
It says that all of the verandahs on Deck 6 are slightly larger.
We will be in a CAT 6 on deck 6 (starboard, midship) on the Magic in September, I will measure the verandah length and width and post the dimensions ... is anyone going to be in a CAT 5 on Deck 7 soon? ... if so, can someone measure the verandah so that we can compare the actual size of the verandahs? ... just want to prove this "theory" correct ... or incorrect. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter