Virgin Flights in September?

Laurafoster

DIS Veteran
Im thinking of booking to go sometime late september, early october next year and went to take a look at prices on Virgins website.

It hows no flights at all after the 25th September? And only 1 flight a day for all of the other dates i looked at? Anyone know why this is?

Im not bothered about the 1 flight per day (although i do prefer the earlier flight to the late flight) but there's nothing for Orlando after the 25th? I checked other destinations and they are on there?:confused3

Hi

May be best to give them a ring on the booking line we had a similar experience when trying to book for late Sept 2010 found that they seemed to have more info than website.

They sometimes take a few days to appear online :confused3

Also they only ever have the one flight in September been like that for 3 years now. Its always the VS15/16 I really wish it was the 27/28. We like to get there on the earlier flight with DD otherwise it is too late for her.

It is normally both flights for the first weekish depending when the majority of schools go back after that it is just the one flight per day.

Virgin like all airlines do have times of the year whehn they reduce their schedule due to low take up.

next year there are two flights from gatwick until Monday 6th September when it drops to the single flight per day.
This continues as a single daily flight until the 5th October when two flights per day re starts

Virgin like all airlines do have times of the year whehn they reduce their schedule due to low take up.

next year there are two flights from gatwick until Monday 6th September when it drops to the single flight per day.
This continues as a single daily flight until the 5th October when two flights per day re starts

Problem solved! I'll just have to fly out on the 6th September and back on the 5th Oct! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter