Virgin flight - downtown check in

ducky100

Mouseketeer
iknow you get this if you buy full package with VH you get twilight check in at Gatwick and can check in at dtd on the day you leave. If I book direct with disney and just book flight with VA can I still use the above services? Any help appreciated!

Twilight check in is free for everyone on the VA flights from LGW.

DTD check in will be $10 per person unless you are VH, Flying Club Gold or Upper Class.

TBH with online check in now I would do that and not pay for DTD check in. Bell services will store all your bags for you and you can just collect them on the way to the airport. Just use the bag drop desks for which I have never seen a line.

Hi,

Can I just check this myself. We booked directly with virgin atlantic so can we do the bag drop off at downtown disney free of charge?

As far as I know it's only free if you book with VH. When we've booked directly with VA we've had to pay! Unless it's changed recently it's $10 PP.

Virgin Holidays. You will have to pay with a flight only booking with Virgin Atlantic. I agree with Elise. Do on line check in and forget it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter