Virgin Atlantic flights - please help!

clairelly

Mouseketeer
Hi

Bit of a long shot but do you know how I can find out which Virgin aircraft goes out of Manchester to Orlando in August? Is it the airbus or boeing 747? The reason I ask is we are a family of 5 and want to book premium economy. The seat formation on an airbus is 2, 3 which would be want we would want, however on the boeing its 2 and 2 which would mean one of us not sitting next to someone else in our party.

Hope someone knows!

Huge thanks. xx

Hi,

Virgin have operated a Boeing 747 for several years out of Manchester, I am not aware of any planned changes to that.

Hi there

Virgin Atlantic 747's that fly out of MAN and LGW have 2 rows of PE seats downstairs that are 2-4-2.

See here

Hope that helps

I had heard that they Manchester Orlando route is going to be operated by the Airbus 340-600. I am not sure about the time scale though. The airline I work for is sharing the ground handling agent at Manchester with VS and they mentioned this.

Corinna

It is, but not for the Orlando route. the Airbus is too small for the capacity on that particular route.

For the forseable future it will be the 747-400 on the Orlando route

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter