Virgin - anyone been able to prebook seats in Sept/Oct 2012?

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by KayTom, Oct 11, 2012.

1. KayTom

KayTom Mouseketeer

Hi guys,

I'm going away on January 10th which is exactly 90 days today, lol. Anyway, i can't log in to manage my booking, so then i rang virgin and they gave me a new reference number but that didn't work either...so now i've sent an email and am hoping to have a better answer in the next few days or i'll try calling again.

Has anyone been able to prebook their seats within the last month who are travelling December/January time?

I know that i'll need to check in online 24 hours before my flight to ensure them, but i need to get them first :confused3 xx

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. marcgiu

marcgiu Marcgiu

We havent - we are flying PE Dec 14th and because of upgrades will not be able to pre-assign seats until OLCI.

4. KayTom

KayTom Mouseketeer

I don't mind if that's the deal with everybody but i don't want to be left behind with rubbish seats, lol.

I actually am not too bothered where the seats are as long as we're next to eachother.

When i phoned, i asked it pre-booking was available or not until OLCI but was told yes, at 90 days. We're flying Virgin Atlantic xx

5. marcgiu

marcgiu Marcgiu

We're on Virgin as well and I have the same worry ;) - as long as we are not mssing out on pre booking the seats before OLCI I dont mind waiting.
    Like you say - most important thing is to be sitting with your family (although after 7 hours with my 9 and 5 yr old boys I may not be saying that:))

6. tony64

tony64 <font color=blue>Should've been a Cowboy<br><font

we have had an e mail in the last couple of weeks and have now been able to book our seats for our 11th Nov out and 27th Nov return flights.

7. KayTom

KayTom Mouseketeer

Ok thanks for letting me know xx

8. KayTom

KayTom Mouseketeer

I've been sent an email and have been able to request my seats now, so i'm really happy :) It is 89 days til we fly, so maybe it is under 90 days that you can do it, lol.

I'll have to do my request for my return flights in a couple of weeks as it is over 90 days for them though xx