Vinylmation Collectors Unite!!

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by Princess_Nikki, Feb 15, 2010.

1. That'sNotVeryMagical

That'sNotVeryMagical Mouseketeer

Nice collection!

Crap... I just realized they no longer have cases of Cutesters on Disneystore.com. I'm gonna have to call the mail order place tomorrow and see if they'll sell me one that way. Has anyone ever bought a case through mail order? What do they charge to ship it? I'm guessing it may be the $30 it costs to ship through the website...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MickeyMouseCD524

MickeyMouseCD524 Mouseketeer

where did u get the cases??

4. MickeyMouseCD524

MickeyMouseCD524 Mouseketeer

i just got my first 2 vinylmation the other day i have the the clear black one from clear 1 and the toon hole one from park 2

5. wdwgirl03

wdwgirl03 <font color=red>I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)<b

Nice collection! I love those holiday ones.

6. Princess_Nikki

Princess_Nikki DIS Veteran

Wow, Lan! That is a great collection!!! :thumbsup2 I love the way you have them displayed. Where did you get those great cases?

I'm still fiddling with the settings on my camera and I've got to figure out how to display them to take a decent picture.

Thank you, Lan, for posting those awesome pics!!

Awe, Cutesters cases are sold out on the disney website?? Yeah, shipping with Disney Merchandising mail order seems really high, and I would imagine it would be more than disneyshopping.com.

7. TinkerKat

TinkerKat <font color=coral>The only thing that "I own" that

Hey kids! Had to jump on here and share a link with you all. This is the Vinylmation creations of a remarkable young man I had the pleasure of working with. You will truly be awed and inspired by his Vinyl creations!

http://www.mametchi.com/ink_vinylmation.shtml

Enjoy!

8. mickin

mickin Starlight, Starbright, first star I see tonight

heres my collection so far...i really need a park/urban 1..wish i started to collect them back then.
    [​IMG]
    This is my create your own one...its inspired by the tv show How I met Your Mother and I call it Mickey Suit Up!
    [​IMG]
    I also have some pins
    [​IMG]

9. Princess_Nikki

Great link, Kathy, thanks! :thumbsup2
    Where do you work? Are you an artist too?

10. TinkerKat

Nikki, glad you enjoyed it! Keith & I worked together at the World of Disney in NYC. Sadly we closed our doors in December :( But we are all so proud of him! He even had a 9" Vinyl featured at the D23 Convention in Sept.
    I wish a had a fraction of his artist skills! LOL.

11. wdwgirl03

wdwgirl03 <font color=red>I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)<b

Wow, those are awesome! I LOVE that Tinkerbell one! Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup2

12. Princess_Nikki

13. Stitch's O'hana

Stitch's O'hana <font color=blue>Gone broke buying Tag Fairy love

I just got my Balloon Chaser and my clear lite Blue Vinylmation!!!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

14. Lan

Lan D23 Charter Year Member

Thank you guys!!! Sorry for the delay...I got the cases at The Container Store. If you register online, you can get coupons for like 20% off your order.

I am going to order a case of the Muppets.

15. rotary2808

rotary2808 DIS Veteran

Hi everyone, another vinylmation crazed collector here.

I mostly focus on the 9" figures, but also have several 3" as well. To date, I have all of the 9" figures except for Safari Mickey and the new Urban 3 releases. And as far as 3" goes I've got 2 from Park 1, 1 from Urban 1, 7 from Park 2, 6 from Urban 2, all of Park 3, all of Holiday 1 and all of the Special Releases.

Hoping to add Muppets pretty soon and Urban 3 not long after. It's so hard to keep up with all of these releases.:eek:

16. TinkerKat

17. Princess_Nikki

Hi Kathy, I have checked it out. Very great! He has a link on his website to email him. Could you let him know I emailed him about 3 weeks ago? Still haven't heard from him. Thanks!

18. Disney On A Dime!

Disney On A Dime! It's never too late to live happily ever after!

Hi Everyone! My family has become huge vinylmation collectors! :goodvibes I'll have to take a photo sometime of our different collections. My question now is...We are heading down to WDW in two weeks...and I was wondering if they are actually doing any vinylmation trading yet? If so, where? My boys have a few vinylmations that they would like to trade...and I don't want to pack them unless they might be able to trade them. Any info. would be great! :thumbsup2

princess: Crystal

19. JDub11

JDub11 Earning My Ears

It's not advertised very well and alot of CM's didn't seem to know about it but I believe they're still doing vinylmation trading at the value resorts each day in the gift shops. Last time I was there they did them like 4:30 - 5:30 but would extend it if it was going well... check w/ the gift shop. Not sure if this has spread to any of the other resorts yet.

20. Disney On A Dime!

Disney On A Dime! It's never too late to live happily ever after!

Thanks for the information! :thumbsup2 We are staying at Pop Century...so hopefully my boys can do some trading. I will check when we get there.

Next question...:confused3...since they are supposed to be opening D-Street at the beginning of April...does anyone have any knowledge about this? Also wondered about artist signings...we have a few vinylmations (like DCL park 1) that we would like to have signed. Anything coming up in the next two weeks?

All information is greatly appreciated! :goodvibes

princess: Crystal

21. TinkerKat

I will definately reach out to him on your behalf!