Vinyl Cleaner Help! Trip to Diz planned, car disgusting

Ranger111

DIS Veteran
Been using the Toyota to transport a lab puppy all winter. I had the seats well protected.

But, lots of mud and drool on the center console soft vinyl as well as the hard vinyl.

Windex did a so-so job on the hard vinyl (I would like better, but...).

The soft vinyl however is still horrible. Any suggestions for miracle cures? My wife says we rent a car for a week if I don't get this cleaned!

I have been out with the shop-vac all afternoon. All looks good except the vinyl. HELP!

Armoral works well... that's what we use when we detail our vehicles. They have cleaning wipes that are for leather/vinyl... just be sure it says for leather/vinyl because the other stuff can damage it.

We have been using Spray 9 for over 35 years. We have used it on interior vinyl, white convertible tops, tires, rims, and around the house. Just keep it off of the car's paint because it also removes wax.

We have been using Spray 9 for over 35 years. We have used it on interior vinyl, white convertible tops, tires, rims, and around the house. Just keep it off of the car's paint because it also removes wax.
This!!
My dad has been a fan if this my entire life. Uses it for cars, boats, etc.
Windex is good for glass but that's about it.
I also use the hand-held attachments on my Bissell carpet steam cleaner to do the rugs and trunk of my car every spring.

Went to the parts store yesterday to pick-up ArmorAll. The countermen all told me to get Meguair's Professional HeavyDuty vinyl cleaner -- M39. Then, after that, following with the professional vinyl cleaner/conditioner M40. About $20 in total.

Have not tried it yet, but those guys see me all the time and have had good suggestions in the past. I will report back....

Our truck just came back for the dealer after having a repair done. Did not notice until this morning that the technician rubbed against the vinyl door panel and left a black grease stain on it. I tried Windex............took off maybe 5 percent of it. I used Spray 9 next and in 3 swipes all the grease was gone. Funny how e were just talking about this a couple of days ago.

Wear gloves, I would go the simple green first to get rid of the slobber then wash off the simple green with soapy water, then interior car cleaner.

Got the Meguair's Professional HeavyDuty vinyl cleaner -- M39. Then, after that, following with the professional vinyl cleaner/conditioner M40. About $20 in total. It was magic. I was really impressed and really surprised. Everything looks NEW.

It is not often that things work like they are touted....

I would just take the car in to be detailed. Much easier and your car interior will look like new.

In the future, it's safer to crate your dog in the car.

I would just take the car in to be detailed. Much easier and your car interior will look like new.

In the future, it's safer to crate your dog in the car.

Hmm, more than $200 and two days without the car. Versus $30 and about four hours work and have car same day...I think will skip the pros.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter