Villas at WL

jweb20

Earning My Ears
Do I have to be a member to book a 2 bedroom villa at the WL?? I tried booking without completing and it was going through fine but then I read on another board you had to be a DVC member to stay?
We are going in a group of 7 people and would love to stay here all in one studio together!

Do I have to be a member to book a 2 bedroom villa at the WL?? I tried booking without completing and it was going through fine but then I read on another board you had to be a DVC member to stay?
We are going in a group of 7 people and would love to stay here all in one studio together!

Seven cannot fit in one studio. A studio only holds four people. You'd need two studios or a two bdroom villa.

VWL is a small resort and it is sold out to members. But there is availability because members trade out their VWL points for non-DVC Disney vacations such as the Disney Cruise Line.

Check out DVCRequest dot com to rent points from DVC members. You will not find a better or cheaper way to stay at a DVC resort.

I meant the 2 bedroom at the villas. It was going to cost us just about as much as the 2 rooms at the lodge.

So since it was going to let me put my reservation through there should be availability?

I looked into that renting from Dave but it seems to iffy for me with not being able to cancel if something came up.

I meant the 2 bedroom at the villas. It was going to cost us just about as much as the 2 rooms at the lodge.

So since it was going to let me put my reservation through there should be availability?

I looked into that renting from Dave but it seems to iffy for me with not being able to cancel if something came up.

Yep, if you can put that reservation through, it should be available.

Cancellation is usually not an option with a DVC rental, so you are making a good decision.

Yes, you can book it as you would any other room if it comes up available. And by booking cash and not points, you'll get mousekeeping daily which is nice. We stayed in a 1 bedroom our first family trip in 2010 (there is a brief review in my siggy there somewhere) and is was fabulous, great resort, love the space of the villas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter