Villas at Disney's Grand Californian - Room Views

Thank you Pam and Cory for coming back here to post your pics! They look wonderful!

Hi bigAWL, great thread. Here are two pictures of the view from Room 3504.
Thanks! That's one we didn't have before.

We stayed in #6502 in November of 2012.... I know you have pics from this room already but these are without all the construction, so I thought they would be helpful for those folks looking for a more current view.

The more the merrier. Thanks for the update!

I've added both of these to the front page links.

Do you already have your reservation? If not, you need to start looking for an existing reservation for rent. As of this moment(could change over time), there is only 1 night in a 1 bedroom available the entire month of June. There is no studio availability the entire month.

Sorry, I haven't been on the DVC boards in a while so I didn't notice you responded to me until today. Yes we have our villa booked for our stay in June :woohoo:. We decided to book a Studio rather than a 1-bedroom so we could save points....we wanted to stay a bit longer so we can see the rest of SoCal. Thank you so much for checking the availability for me, it was very sweet of you to do that. It is crazy how fast those villas book up, we had already put our dates in for 6/6-6/14 but decided we wanted to add one more day. I tried looking at availability for any room category but had no luck with it. I ended up booking a 1 night stay at DLH before we head over to VGC. We are not upset about it by any means because this is our first ever trip (possibly last for a very long time) to DLR and staying at another hotel (even if it is for 1 night) will add to our magical vacation :goodvibes.

Just to tell you how fast the Studios booked up....the day I booked it there was availability all over the place. Then that afternoon I went back in there to check on something and found that most of my dates that I had just booked were already booked up :faint:. Thank goodness I got up extremely early that morning and used online booking to get my dates.

Does anyone have any pics of 2520 or has anyone stayed in that room and can comment on the view?

Does anyone have any pics of 2520 or has anyone stayed in that room and can comment on the view?

Hopefully, someone can post photos - but I haven't found that person yet. You could take a look at the view from room 3522, though. It should be similar, just from one floor lower, so with more tree cover. For WoC, expect to see only the tall veritical jets above the trees.

These were all taken with my phone.

Day Time Balcony View

Night Time Balcony View

Balcony WoC View

Thanks for the contributions!

You're welcome :) Wish more people would be active on this thread. I think it's a great idea and resource and I know how much effort it takes to be in charge of an "info" thread. ;)

We will be checking into VGC in 30 days :cool1: (we will be in DLR in 29 days but we are staying at DLH the first night) and I will definitely take pictures of our view and post them. We will be in a Studio and I have requested WOC view, which I am crossing my fingers that we will get, but if we don't I know I will enjoy whatever we have.

Just came back from room 2510. It has a Paradise Pier view, though it is not as good as others. Sort of diasppointing since it was our first DVC stay and I requested a WOC view. It was still neat to see the park. One night was a grad night and you could hear screaming from the wild mouse ride until late, but it didn't affect our sleep but thought I would share that for light sleepers. Since there were no photos of that view I took one for the boards.

472740_10101012320134244_1049672030_o.jpg

Just came back from room 2510. It has a Paradise Pier view, though it is not as good as others. Sort of diasppointing since it was our first DVC stay and I requested a WOC view. It was still neat to see the park. One night was a grad night and you could hear screaming from the wild mouse ride until late, but it didn't affect our sleep but thought I would share that for light sleepers. Since there were no photos of that view I took one for the boards.

Thanks for this. Always good to have another view to add to the list. I hope you don't mind... I took the liberty of shrinking it down a bit.

vgc2510_zps8787806d.jpg

Love it! We were just in 5502 for Labor Day weekend. I'm afraid we won't be able to go back to a studio next year:worship:

I usually get a studio too but I had 2 friends coming with me so I splurged for a 1 bedroom. One friend couldn't make it last minute so the 2 of us each had our own bathroom!

I usually get a studio too but I had 2 friends coming with me so I splurged for a 1 bedroom. One friend couldn't make it last minute so the 2 of us each had our own bathroom!

That was the best part....not sharing a bathroom with the kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter