Viewing Spectro while eating

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by kadee_29, Jun 13, 2009.

1. kadee_29

kadee_29 Mouseketeer

Which restaurant, if any, would we be able to see Spectro from?? Would we be able to see anything from Chef Mickey or 'Ohana?? I have both of those on our list and was just wondering if we could watch Spectro while we are eating.

TIA!! :upsidedow

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Skylarr29

Skylarr29 <font color=blue>Oh Darn it, I was 'forced' to buy

Nope, I think the only place you 'might' be able to catch a glimpse would be from the Crystal Palace inside the MK but even then it wouldn't be a good view. Get some hot dogs from Casey's and scout out a place early and eat while you wait.

4. Robert P

Robert P GLOBEX - taking over your world one country at a t

Agreed. No way to see Spectro from those two locations.

5. kadee_29

kadee_29 Mouseketeer

Bummers. I hadn't planned on being inside the park to see it so I will have to either move some things around or wait until another vacation to see it.

Thanks!!

6. disneyfantotheend

disneyfantotheend DIS Veteran

Do you by any chance mean wishes? It is totally impossible to see Spectro parade from anywhere outside of the park, but it is possible to see Wishes fireworks from Poly beach after eating at Ohana if you time it right.

7. I Love Thumper

I Love Thumper Mouseketeer

If you are talking about the Spectro-Magic Parade at MK, I believe you can see it from a very limited number of seats inside the Liberty Tree Tavern in Liberty Square.

If you are talking about Wishes fireworks at MK, you can see them from the beach or Narcoosee's at GF, from the beach or Ohana at Poly, from California Grill at CR, and from a VERY limited number of woods view upper floors at WL.

8. kadee_29

kadee_29 Mouseketeer

Umm yeah. Don't ask me what I was thinking :confused: I was thinking of the fireworks and not the parade. This makes a lot more sense now.

Thanks everyone. I think I will be moving around some of my plans.

9. Skylarr29

Skylarr29 <font color=blue>Oh Darn it, I was 'forced' to buy

That does make a lot more sense, lol. I was wondering how on earth you thought you were going to watch a parade from 'Ohana LOL!!!!!!!!

10. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

You can see the parade from the patio tables at Tony's Town Square.