1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

View from Ohana for fireworks and water parade.

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Mikailova, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Mikailova

Mikailova Mouseketeer

Can you see the Electric Water Pageant from the windows at Ohana in the Polynesian. I seem to remember having dinner there a some point years ago and watching the Pageant during dinner.

Also can you see Wishes from the windows too?

And do they pipe in the music during each?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Wishes Count

Wishes Count DIS Veteran

I do not know about the electric water parade. I think that would be difficult to see because of the trees. But DBF and I ate there in Jan during wishes. Our reservation was at 6:30 and Wishes was at 8pm. When we checked in we requested a fireworks view and told them we would wait for one of the tables to open up.

At 8pm the lights dimmed and they started to play the music for Wishes. :goodvibes It was one of the best parts of the vacation!

4. Robo

Robo 1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!

Wishes, yes.

EWP, no.

5. vettechick99

vettechick99 <font color=purple>Why do I open these threads?<br

I don't remember the view being that good from our seat at Ohanas. The windows were slanted and really foggy - and we had a window seat in that direction. I don't know, I thought it was weird.

There might be some better views there, though.

6. Robo

We have made many ressies at Ohana, over the years, specifically to see the MK fireworks while dining.

They lower the lights in the dining areas and pipe in the audio from MK during the show.

7. patty57

patty57 DIS Veteran

If your goal is Electric Water Pagent view...there's a good view from Narcoossee's (not sure if I spelled that right or not).

8. Beauty & the Best

Beauty & the Best Its all so magical!

If you can't get a ressie during the fireworks, consider getting one after the show. Go down to the Poly beach and get a cocktail, watch the fireworks and then head up to dinner in Ohana :thumbsup2

9. Disbound

Disbound Mouseketeer

You can see both the water pageant and the fireworks from the windows in Ohana. The first time we ever had dinner there we saw the lights go by on the lake and we didn't even know what it was and had to ask the waiter.... It's also nice to have dinner at Ohana and get a hot coffee drink to go and watch the fireworks from the beach.

10. Robo

No sound.

11. Mikailova

Mikailova Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone. I wouldn't mind seeing the water pageant from the beach at the Poly. The night I was thinking for dinner, turns out there will be no fireworks due to NOJ.

12. MinniesYooHoo

MinniesYooHoo With the cows and the chickens, they all sound lik

We have our first Ohana ressie on our upcoming trip. This makes me so happy we made it for dinner. Even if we are finished with dinner early, I'll take the advice of prior poster and have a cocktail down on the beach and watch from there!:goodvibes