Videotaping On the Magic

U.R._Courageous

Earning My Ears
We will be going on the Oct 22nd western Magic. I have read that you can not videotape the shows. However, I was wondering if they allow it in places in rockin bar d and sessions. I wonder for these locations for the comedy/juggler shows as well as the 80's night type parties.

Yes, you can tape anywhere other than the main production shows in the Walt Disney Theatre....we often videotape some of the theme nights and comedians in Rockin Bar D.

Have fun!!

MJ

HI U.R._Courageous,

I can't answer your question (we never even made it to any of the other shows last year!) But I do want to invite you over to the cruise meet thread for our cruise. We have a great group going and we love meeting even more new DIS friends! :) We also have a website - there is a link in my signature. If you would like to be included on the "Who's Going" page, just send me an email or PM.

pdarrah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter