Videos for Disney Foodies

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

<font color=darkorchid>How can you not look? They'
I came across a wonderful series of videos from a Food Network program called Unwrapped hosted by Marc Summer. This episode explored food at Walt Disney World. I thought I'd give you the links. I don't know what order they are supposed to go in but here they are and I'm not sure if they are all from this show. (They aren't labelled well.)

World Showcase Food

Quick Service Locations

Boardwalk Bakery

Chef Mickey's

Frontierland Turkey Legs

Chef's Table at Victoria and Albert's

Tell me what you think! And if you come across any more, let me know and I'll add them.

Enjoy!

I hadn't heard about Unwrapped before I came across these clips. What is the premise of the show ordinarily?

I hadn't heard about Unwrapped before I came across these clips. What is the premise of the show ordinarily?

Usually they show what goes into making certain food items. Like, they do tours of candy companies and show you exactly how Jawbreakers are made, or snickers or whatever they're making. I love behind the scenes kinda shows, so it's one of my favorites

Thanks so much for posting these! It makes me even more anxious for September!

You are all very welcome. Glad I could share the Disney food love. :goodvibes

Usually they show what goes into making certain food items. Like, they do tours of candy companies and show you exactly how Jawbreakers are made, or snickers or whatever they're making. I love behind the scenes kinda shows, so it's one of my favorites

Sounds like a great show! He should totally come to my town. I live in Canada's Chocolate Town! We have the chocolate factory that invented heart shape chocolate boxes.

Mr and Mrs Smith-A huge thank you. Watching those videos made me almost feel like I was there. What a nice memory!

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou
I never knew these existed. We used to watch Unwrapped every week. We love the food shows and these were special.
Thankyou for posting

Thank you so much for posting those links! They put a much-needed smile on my face and dh enjoyed them too!:goodvibes

Kathleen

Well, I'm glad everyone likes them so much! When DH got home, I showed them to him and he knew all about Unwrapped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter