VIDEO: New "Glow With the Show" World of Color with Micky Ears

Photo of the hat:
AvaH8J7CMAA6cce.jpg

Here's what they look like at night:
AvZ3tzhCAAEJH5G.jpg

These videos look so cool! I'm signing up for the AP preview of these when I get to the ticket booths tonight.

Don't worry guys!!! Video will be up soon. Check this thread or the DIS homepage. I wish all of you could've experienced this with us. This is by far one of the coolest thing we've experienced all week.

Someone else posted on YouTube that they're $25. I sure hope they still have them when we arrive in August!

Coldplay uses them at their concerts. It is done via radio transmission. I wonder how disney is controlling them regarding specific shows. I know the Coldplay ones can't be reactivated, so I wonder if Disney has you activate them for specific shows and if they can be used again and again. It would be pretty hilarious to be staying in the GCV and have them start going off in the room during a show.

Here's info on the bands Coldplay uses. http://xylobands.com/

Love the video! Ugh. Hate the idea of having to buy 5 of these but might have to get enough for the kids, at least.

im buying one and will share with my son lol, also any idea if you can replace batteries when they die?

I had a friend pick me up a pair when they went last weekend. They have an on off button and you can replace the batteries.. they are a little heavy though.

That's really cool! I don't know if I want to shell out $25 for one though. I feel like a lot of people would feel the same way too (think how many people budget so strictly for their trips!) and the effect wouldn't be the same with big patches of the crowd not wearing them. :confused3 Besides that though I LOVE the concept, they look so cool! I wish there was a way they could make them free, or at least more affordable!

We watched the show Thursday night, and there were just a few of the glow ears scattered amongst the crowd. Certainly nothing like the videos of the preview nights where they gave them to everyone.

I wouldn't be surprised if they lower the price or maybe include them in some higher level packages or something to get more of them in the crowd to really pump up the effect.

Me, personally? As a very infrequent DLR visitor (we live in Ohio), I don't think I'd ever purchase them. I mean, I can't see my own ears, right? :lmao:

heavy? hum might be me ending up wearing them then lol like with the sorcery mickey blinking stars hat we have

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter