Victoria & Jacks PJ - WP/WR/SC - April 5th 2011 - Update 01/09

4 is not a silly amount at all. It seems a very strange thing for your Mum to get upset about as well, could there be a deeper reason? You can tell her my friend is having 10 BMs! I hope you get it sorted as arguing with family over weddings is not fun :hug:

Hello Torsie

I really think that 4 would be fine as well its who has meant alot to you in the time you have been together and I think you should do what you want thats how I feel I dont ever want to regret any thing of our wedding as I am only planning on doind this once I know your dad is paying and if it does become a real option that you can only have two could you ask the other two to be witness' i know they arent essential in a Florida wedding but optional butit could still make them feel involved in your special day

OMG guys!!

Look what I just found online!!

2480.jpg

Green and pink and everything!!

E-mailed the store to see if I can get a quantity discount!! :)

They are great! Can you send me the link as well?

Just found these too...I love the hearts...may be a bit less tacky for my non-disney loving guests.

Jack thinks going full on Mickey and Minnie this early might send the wrong impression.....

224890046_tp.jpg

PMing link to lollipop store now.

Oooh love both sweets idea - we didnt go with the disney idea either as I thought it would scare people off (half of my guests have never been to disney before!)

I dont think you being OTT about bridesmaids at all - its not like your saying 10!! I am having 1 who was my housemate at uni and is the person I can 100% trust most in the world with everything, weve been there for each other through all the dramas and she is really excited to be my bridesmaid :) , also it helps that all my family love her too - she is like my adopted sister!

I agree with Chilly - offer to pay for the dresses and flowers yourself - you dont have to spend a lot anyway, and then everyone will be happy :) .

Save the dates decided!!

I shall be making my own save the date favours, as it's going to save me about £30!

I have purchased this chocolate lollipop mould:

d548_1.JPG

And these sprinkles!!!!!

232023514_tp.jpg

Then I'll put them in a cello bag and tie pink and green ribbon round the stick. :)

If it looks like I have loads of sprinkles I may make jack sit and pick out only the pink and green ones - but we'll have to see! :)

Save the dates decided!!

I shall be making my own save the date favours, as it's going to save me about £30!

I have purchased this chocolate lollipop mould:

d548_1.JPG

And these sprinkles!!!!!

232023514_tp.jpg

Then I'll put them in a cello bag and tie pink and green ribbon round the stick. :)

If it looks like I have loads of sprinkles I may make jack sit and pick out only the pink and green ones - but we'll have to see! :)

ha ha that is hillarious i would make dave do it as well i wuldnt do it my self

cant wait to see them

ha ha that is hillarious i would make dave do it as well i wuldnt do it my self

cant wait to see them
Haha, that's what boys are for!! manual labour like putting up shelves, peeling potatoes, and sorting sprinkles!

Haha, that's what boys are for!! manual labour like putting up shelves, peeling potatoes, and sorting sprinkles!

ha ha lol yeah my dave is colour blind though so i would probably have all the wrong colours lol

but i agree with peeling potatoes and putting up shelves lol

yay! got 3 deliveries today!!

My lolly moulds (and sticks - not in pic) my mickey sprinkles (and cello bags - not in pic) and my save the dates!!

delivery.jpg

I'm quite pleased with the lolly moulds as the lollies are going to be bigger than I thought, and they look the perfect size I was imagining!! :)

yay how exciting are you going to start making tonight or leave it to the weekend

yay how exciting are you going to start making tonight or leave it to the weekend
HHmmmm, I'm not sure.

I don't ahve my ribbon yet to tie up the bags, but I might have a test run.

May also get my darling fiance to help me sort the green and pink mickey heads from the others.

HHmmmm, I'm not sure.

I don't ahve my ribbon yet to tie up the bags, but I might have a test run.

May also get my darling fiance to help me sort the green and pink mickey heads from the others.

ooo how exciting i cant wait to see the test run and you can taste test lol

wow, you've gotten so much done! I better get my butt into gear!

Where did you get your save the date's from?

wow, you've gotten so much done! I better get my butt into gear!

Where did you get your save the date's from?
I got them from Vista Print.

Worked out really cheap!! And they actually look pretty nice in the flesh. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter