Victoria & Albert's Chefs Table - have you been?

Esteri

DIS Veteran
DH got up at 3am this morning to make a try for the Chefs Table at Victoria & Alberts. Sure 'nuf. He was able to reserve it.

This is the only thing he really wanted to do during this trip to WDW (in late August). So, he's especially pleased.

We've been to V&A before, but not at the CT. Has anyone done this? What's it like?

Thanks!

If you go over to the reviews sub-forum and do a search on "chef table" you should get several hits.

If you go here you will find one of the more interesting reviews.

Hi Esteri,
If you called today, we will be at the Chef's table one week before you, on 8/19.:cool1: The linked reviews convinced DH that we have to go.

If you go over to the reviews sub-forum and do a search on "chef table" you should get several hits.

If you go here you will find one of the more interesting reviews.

Thanks for including the link to that most excellent review. For some reason the search function doesn't work for me. I search on something and it always comes up empty. :confused3

Hi Esteri,
If you called today, we will be at the Chef's table one week before you, on 8/19.:cool1: The linked reviews convinced DH that we have to go.

Awesome! We arrive on 8/19.

To be honest, I wasn't too sure. I mean, golly, the price! But after reading that one review that Cheshire Figment included. Well, I've been won over. We'll definitely go.

Sure wish I could figure out why the search funtion doesn't work.

We just ate at Victoria & Albert's Chef's Table on Christmas Eve. I'll be doing a detailed report in my TR in the next few days, with pictures and video! :thumbsup2 You can find my Christmas TR linked in my signature...

You are going to have a wonderful time! Congrats on getting the reservation! :goodvibes

-Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter