Victoria & Alberts at the GF

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
Have any of our Canadian DISers had dinner there?

I'm trying to convince my DH that he wants to try it out next time we're in the world, but it's been a bit of a hard sell so far. :rolleyes: :D He says he'd rather go to California Grill (we have eaten there), than V&A, claiming that he thinks V&A's would be too "stuffy" for him.

Have you eaten there? Was it fabulous, worth the expense? :)

On the DIS Ratings & Review board, it says it's $90 per person (U.S. of course), excluding tip, taxes and alcoholic beverages. A substantial hunk of change!! :eek:

BTW, if you haven't checked it out, here's the link...DIS Ratings & Review ~ Victoria & Alberts~

Any thoughts?

Kim :)

IWe ate there a few years ago and it was a wonderful experience. We were guests of a friend. The price is quite high and you must dress "up". Coats and ties for men and dressy for women. It takes about 2 hrs. Does your husband like to dress up for dinner? The food was very good ,you get several choices for an entree.At that price I would hesitate to tell anyone to go, I made reservations for my son and DIL to go to V&A at the end of May as a gift.

We were there about 4 years ago, and like posted before it is a very dress-up place. I thought the service and atmosphere were great and the food to be good. I say that because I remember the servers and the restaurant, but cannot rember what I ate, thus the food was not that memorable. It is a nice place for a special occasion....:)

Wow Eleanor, that's a very nice gift! :) I hope they enjoy their special meal!

DH doesn't mind getting dressed up, if he really has to, but if I let him, he'd wear his workboots, everywhere!! ;) :)

WCMouse, did you get a souvenir menu? I can think of a special occasion....say, a 25th Anniversary dinner? ::yes:: :D

I'll keep working on him! :)

I know we came back with something but cannot for the life of me remeber what it was...:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter