Vick's Dogs ~ An Update

TerriP

<font color=deeppink>"Slow 100 Post" Winner<br><fo
I thought some here might enjoy this as much as I did. Instead of talking more about the crime and criminal, I prefer to focus on the healing that has begun.

If you love dogs, take a look at these photos. These are some of the rescued that have found (or will find) their "forever homes".

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0812/nfl.michael.vicks.dogs/content.1.html

There is a special place in my heart for those that rescue animals. Especially animals that were used and abused. I hope for long, healthy, happy lives for all of these dogs.

I looked at these earlier. I'm glad these dogs were rehabilated and able to live with loving families.

Anyone else notice something 'off' with picture #5? (Yes, I have the mind of a 12 year old boy. :lmao:)

That was wonderful! I'm so happy it made me cry!

I looked at these earlier. I'm glad these dogs were rehabilated and able to live with loving families.

Anyone else notice something 'off' with picture #5? (Yes, I have the mind of a 12 year old boy. :lmao:)

I noticed that too :lmao: but seriously these are cute dogs and I'm glad they seem to be getting taken care of.

Yeah, I noticed that, too. I laughed and then felt very very mature. ;)

:rolleyes: You do realize that's the dog's tail, right? :rotfl:

http://www.bestfriends.org/dogtown/index.cfm?csid=3725&csii=3782&csit=Set

Did you all see the Dogtown episodes? I cried when they showed that Georgia's teeth had been pulled out, possibly by a paid Vet, wish they would investigate into who.

I saw one episode and couldn't watch another. I cried my eyes out.
My neighbor has a rescued bait dog. He is a sweet dog and you saw his personality change so quickly with love.
BUT I would not have that dog around young kids. You don't know what might trigger a memory. I think it's too dangerous.

Nice pictures, but the one with the baby and small childeren scares the bajeebees out of me.

Me Too!!!!!!!!!!

They'll be fine. They wouldn't adopt out a dog that had any problems with kids, with the massive media following this story. No way.

Plus, a stable pit bull is a GREAT dog with kids. Honest to God.

Nanny Dog: http://www.times-standard.com/opinion/ci_6993026

Thanks for the link. That's great news, and I'm so happy for those dogs. :goodvibes

I saw one episode and couldn't watch another. I cried my eyes out.
My neighbor has a rescued bait dog. He is a sweet dog and you saw his personality change so quickly with love.
BUT I would not have that dog around young kids. You don't know what might trigger a memory. I think it's too dangerous.

I agree, hoping maybe they knew that particular dog (in the picture) was only used for breeding or maybe it was a puppy? I think I heard they rescued some puppies too.

I was listening to Howard Stern today and they are considering adopting a bull dog that was used as a puppy machine and bait dog. The folds on her face were torn off and she also had no teeth as they were knocked out with a hammer.

You have to be a complete monster to treat any living being the way these people do. It makes me sick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter