• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vic and A's Coffee pot

zulemara

<font color=royalblue>Oh Boy! I'm a WDW sailor!<br
DSCN0349.jpg

DBF is a huge coffee buff so he HAD to take a picture of the coffee maker at Victoria and Alberts. For the 5 bills we dropped, it BETTER be good coffee!

and here's a pic of the two of us for good measure :banana:
DSCN0347.jpg

It is a Cona. I asked about them the first time I ate there back in 92 or 93. I even looked into getting one of my own. V&A actually sells the systems, too. They are wonderful and even make the Hills Brothers coffee they used to serve taste fabulous! I see from your link that they have come down quite a bit in price. They were $500 + when I initially inquired.

I had the Bodum that they mentioned in the link - a similar system, but electric unit, in a much more affordble price range. We had one until the seal finally gave up the ghost. Sigh. That was a really nice coffee maker. :cloud9:

LOVE the coffee at V&Q! Very cute pic. Hope you had a great evening.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter