Via Napoli

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by BuzzLiteyear, Aug 26, 2012.

1. BuzzLiteyear

BuzzLiteyear To infinity and beyond....or just drop me off at t

We ate at Via Napoli for the first time last week. The food was amazing! I had the pizza, which was outstanding. I wish there was somewhere around my home that made pizza like that. Dw had the chicken parm and loved that too. The service was fantastic and the desserts were yummy. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

Thank goodness there isn't a place close to me that serves pizza that good......I would be in BIG trouble. :goodvibes
    So good!! YUM!

4. KWithers

KWithers Mouseketeer

Glad to hear it! This is on our food "to do" list next April. :)

5. juliebug1997

juliebug1997 DIS Veteran

I loved the lemon sorbet--oh, so delicious!

6. BuzzLiteyear

BuzzLiteyear To infinity and beyond....or just drop me off at t

I didn't think of it that way. I guess you're right :)

7. Checkers

Checkers DIS Veteran

:)One of our favorites, too. Can't wait until our ADR there in Oct.!

8. AngelStitch

AngelStitch Stitch's #1 Fan

I love Via Napoli, always delicious. Never disappoints! :-)

9. staceyatdisney

staceyatdisney Mouseketeer

We ate at VN last night. We had 3 individual pizzas and everyone LOVED them. I've eaten pizza at the best places across Jersey & New York and I have to give VN big time props - their pizza is excellent!

10. Ron from Michigan

Ron from Michigan DIS Veteran

We have eaten at Via Napoli on our last two trips and loved it both times. The pizza is fantastic.

11. Goofy4WDW1964

Goofy4WDW1964 Mouseketeer

We tried Via Napoli on our last trip. We all loved it including our two picky eaters. We will definitly be going back on our next trip.

12. AlohaAnnie

AlohaAnnie DIS Veteran

We are planning a lunch & dinner at Via Napoli during for our June 2013 trip!

Can't Wait!

:thumbsup2

13. starousse

starousse DIS Veteran

Glad to hear. I just cancelled my Chefs lunch to try Via Napoli instead.

14. DisneyStarWisher

DisneyStarWisher Love My DVC!!!

We will be trying it for lunch for the first time at the end of September. We are paying OOP and plan to get one Mezzo Metro pizza to share between the four of us since we are also grabbing some F&W snacks that afternoon. I'm having a hard time deciding what kind to order though. I know the pizzas are more "traditional" types, not the typical carryout. We usually love mushroom pizzas but also like meats and other vegetables. What type should we get?

15. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

DS and DDIL get the pepperoni and sausage. There may be a 3rd meat but I can't remember. They rave about the sausage being so fresh and yummy!

16. teacherlisa1978

teacherlisa1978 DIS Veteran

We ate there for lunch on Friday. I'd eaten there a year ago but it was the first time for everyone else. We all loved it! I had the 4 cheese pizza-delicious! My mom had the chicken parm, husband had the spaghetti, and my niece had chicken Caesar salad. We shared with my two year old and had more than enough. My niece wanted Fanta or rootbeer but was told since you can't get them in Italy they don't serve them-she settled for sprite.

For dessert my niece and I had the tiramisu. I loved it but I love tiramisu, she'd never had it and the coffee taste was a little too strong for her. My mom had the zeppole and my husband had the sundae and both really liked them. I've been told to put it on our must do list, my husband wants to try the pizza next time.