via napoli on dining plan

2xcited2slp

<font color=deeppink>One day~~the slipper will fit
When utilizing the dining plan, what is included in the meal at Via Napoli, primarily pizza? Thanks in advance.

An individual pizza on the menu. Not a build your own, not a bigger pizza. Just the listed individual pizza options.

When we used the DDP last January, we went to Via Napoli twice and used credits for one meal and paid OOP for the other.

We paid OOP for pizza to share since it seemed to be a better value to get a larger pie. The next visit, we used credits to get pasta dishes that were incredible. Both meals ranked high up on our list of favorites for the trip and they make it hard to decide what to get whenever we visit Via Napoli!

Thank your for your responses. When the menu lists individual pizzas, does anyone know approx. what size those are? Could they possibly feed two (light eating) people, (esp when getting an appetizer and dessert)?

Thank your for your responses. When the menu lists individual pizzas, does anyone know approx. what size those are? Could they possibly feed two (light eating) people, (esp when getting an appetizer and dessert)?

When using the DDP at Via Napoli 2 people can NOT share an individual pizza. Each diner MUST USE 1 TS credit per person. This results in each person needing to order their own individual pizza or a pasta entree. Sharing is not allowed at Via Napoli on the DDP.

^This. Via Napoli is SUPER strict about not sharing when using the DDP.

VN pizzas are thin crust, wood fired pizzas. The individual size is approx 11" in diameter. It is plenty for my adult daughter and me to share when we also order an appetizer and a dessert.

However, as others have posted, you cannot use 1 credit to feed 2 people at VN so you would either have to pay OOP for the pizza if you want to share or each order an individual sized pizza or other entree if using dining credits.

Two people can share a LARGE pizza (the one that feeds 2-3 people) for one TS dining credit each. You get more pizza this way, and they let you order different toppings on each side.

Thank you again for responses. I do know the strictness of the DDP. I suppose I failed to mention that we are debating on using DDP or paying OOP for Via Napoli (oops sorry, lol), so reviewing all of our options.

I'm assuming dessert comes with the DDP at Via Napoli, correct?

Two people can share a LARGE pizza (the one that feeds 2-3 people) for one TS dining credit each. You get more pizza this way, and they let you order different toppings on each side.

I believe they stopped this & no longer allow 2 to share the large pizza for 2 credits. We did it a few years ago but our last 2 trips it was not allowed

Yes dessert comes with the DDP Credit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter