VGT room assignment question

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
No, not the typical "when will I know what room I'm in" question. We're two weeks out and nothing yet on that front but I'm not stressing.

Instead, I've got a slightly different question. When they do assign rooms do they give any consideration to our CC level? In other words, if they have 10 rooms to assign will they give the "best" on to the passenger with the highest CC (number of cruises) level?

No, not the typical "when will I know what room I'm in" question. We're two weeks out and nothing yet on that front but I'm not stressing.

Instead, I've got a slightly different question. When they do assign rooms do they give any consideration to our CC level? In other words, if they have 10 rooms to assign will they give the "best" on to the passenger with the highest CC (number of cruises) level?

No, there is no special consideration as to room assignments.

A first time VGT cruiser has the same chance as a 10 time cruiser with a VGT booking.

:cutie:

No one knows for sure...but CC level does not appear to have any influence on room assignments of *GT....or pixie dust upgrades...or much of anything else these days.

Thanks for the replies. :worship:

I'll be happy with whatever we get.

Turns out we got a pretty good cabin - a 5B midship on deck 6. The assignment came in today, 12 days before we depart. :cool1:

I would say the majority of people getting their VGT assignments are happy with them. VGT are not necessarily all the leftovers...you can get a prime midship cabin with VGT. It is hit or miss and I do not think your CC status anything to do with it...more likely just their available inventory when they assign the cabins.

MJ

Actually I just did more research on my newly assigned cabin and its a category 4 something. It also happens to be a HA unit which appears to be larger than others in this same category.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter