VGF Villas & Views - REVISED 07/22/2017

Just returned from VGF and stayed in room 1124. This is a 2 bedroom standard view.

I wasn't too excited by the view when we first arrived but it grew on me. The location was about as convenient as you could get, right off the lobby so easy access in and out. The unit had some maintenance issues but I took a list to the front desk and they had everything fixed when we got back from the park same day.

Maybe not the best views, but a very handy location!

We are booked in a standard view studio for Halloween - It will be myself, my husband, our 1 year old daughter, my mother, and my 7 year old niece. Obviously, we will be using the pull out sofa bed. Any suggestions on where to put the pack and play??? Is there a spot near the entranceway across from the bathroom that would be room enough for a pack and play and not blocking the bathroom?

We are booked in a standard view studio for Halloween - It will be myself, my husband, our 1 year old daughter, my mother, and my 7 year old niece. Obviously, we will be using the pull out sofa bed. Any suggestions on where to put the pack and play??? Is there a spot near the entranceway across from the bathroom that would be room enough for a pack and play and not blocking the bathroom?
Yes, there is enough space right in front of the connecting door to the attached one-bedroom villa for a pack-n-play. It won't block access to the bathrooms or to the front door.

As I really want a jacuzzi tub, do I need to be careful to request a non-accessible room? It looks like the accessible rooms have a standard tub/shower. It's lame, I know, but I basically booked the 1br because I really loved the bathroom and I had extra points to use.
I believe all 1br and larger have the jacuzzi tub even if they are H/A. I have many H/A villas all with the jacuzzi. Some had the requested Rollin shower. Some had extra grab bars at the tub. The H/A studios don't have the jacuzzi tub. Enjoy!

Just want to note that 1428 should be label H/A. I hadn't even realized it and was disappointed by the huge bathroom and no stand-alone shower. I just saw a floorplan are noticed that it didn't match my experience.

I believe all 1br and larger have the jacuzzi tub even if they are H/A. I have many H/A villas all with the jacuzzi. Some had the requested Rollin shower. Some had extra grab bars at the tub. The H/A studios don't have the jacuzzi tub. Enjoy!

Thanks for the info!

Just want to note that 1428 should be label H/A. I hadn't even realized it and was disappointed by the huge bathroom and no stand-alone shower. I just saw a floorplan are noticed that it didn't match my experience.

I would love the jacuzzi and the huge stand-alone shower like I saw when we did the DVC tour. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed!

I've updated the VGF charts in Post #1 to show that Villa 1428 is a handicap accessible villa. Thanks for the tip, supersnoop.

I've also enlarged and improved the quality of the charts in Post #1, thanks to help I received from DVC Mike and my wife. They should now be more readable.

I've also enlarged and improved the quality of the charts in Post #1, thanks to help I received from DVC Mike and my wife. They should now be more readable.
I think you lost the third floor. I don't see it in the first post anymore.

We were told by DVC today that they are no longer shipping the DVC sliders along with magic bands. I was so looking forward to receiving them for our first DVC trip too :(:(:(

Is there a separate room assigner for The Villas? Has anyone faxed their requests in and been successful?

Does anyone know how to send an email (or fax?) to the VGF room Controller? I would like to put in a room request and understand 8-10 days out is the best time to do that but am not sure where to send it to?

image.jpg image.jpg Room 1320 standard two Bedroom. Extremely happy with view and room. Minor issues, remote not working & and missing cooking utensils. But very clean, the kids loved it, and room was available by noon.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!