VGC price to increase 27.5% on 3/20?

SpaceMountain77

Kidani Villager Victorian Gentleman Turtle Trekker
Is the VGC direct point price really increasing 27.5%, going from $130 to $165?

Sure looks like it...wowzer

That is one clever Mouse. :thumbsup2

Absolutely. In one fell swoop the Mouse has changed the conversation from how expensive direct prices are to how good a deal they are in comparison to the impending increases. Genius.

I spoke with my guide today after having my HHI contract ROFR'd. I've remained on a direct wait list and wanted a conversation with him that my price was locked in at $80 per point.

Per my guide (Bernard) HHI and VB are increasing on March 20th, but not to $130 as reported. These resorts will be $105. He sounded like he was reading a spread sheet as he gave me the new prices.

I told him that Disney was crazy and all the new prices are too high.

zippingalong said:
I spoke with my guide today after having my HHI contract ROFR'd. I've remained on a direct wait list and wanted a conversation with him that my price was locked in at $80 per point.

Per my guide (Bernard) HHI and VB are increasing on March 20th, but not to $130 as reported. These resorts will be $105. He sounded like he was reading a spread sheet as he gave me the new prices.

I told him that Disney was crazy and all the new prices are too high.

It is funny how easy it is for Disney to change the conversation from should I buy DVC? To, should I buy now because the price is going to go up? The market will only bear, what people are willing to pay. Once they raise the price, they will have to find new incentives, because those prices are crazy.

It will make it easier for Disney to market the Grand Floridian. With a smaller difference in the direct price between Grand Floridian and other resorts Disney can convince people easier to buy Grand Floridian to lock in the 11 month window since the price difference is not that great. They are hoping people do not know about resale or there be more restrictions coming....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter