Very new to this with some questions (like do DVC get magic bus from airport?)

vester

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this, and am looking to maybe rent some points for maybe the Wilderness Lodge Villas in May of 2010. What is it like? Do you get the magic bus from the airport? Do you still get to use all the transportation? Is it further to walk to the buses/ferries, etc?

Thanks!

yes you can use the magical express from the airport and all the disney transportation..at the VWL I think the buses are closer to the villas than the main building

There is the main building which is the hotel and then an adjacent building which houses the villas. The bus stop walkway is between the two buildings.

Yes you can use ME, you can actually go to the member website and enter your flight info there, or call member services and give the info to them for your transfers. Even though you are staying on points, you have full access to all Disney transportation.

We stayed at VWL a few years ago and the bus stop is very convenient to the villas building. The boat ride to MK is also good to use, we never encountered too many people waiting there for it and it's a nice relaxing ride to boot. (I don't remmeber how far of a walk it was from the villas).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter