Very Much Need Help

UndfinRich

Earning My Ears
I am taking my first trip to Disney on August 12th to August 22nd. I have a 9 year old daughter that I would like to "wow". I am not sure on where or how to make reservations and for what. Could someone please provide me with some of their favorite events and how to sign up. Thank you in advance for any help that you can provide........ Rich :wave:

UndfinRich

I would like to be the first to welcome you to the DIS.:wave:

Click on this and it will give you times and everything that is going on for the time you have indicated.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dis...P=DLP&DTD=DTD&DRH=DRH&submit.x=37&submit.y=11

The "wow" will come when both of you walk down Main Street. Her smile will be huge and her whole face will light up. You will get the map at the entrance and there will be so much for all of you to do you would not know where to start.

Enjoy your stay.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

One thing you could do is have a meal at Goofy's Kitchen at the DL Hotel and/or Breakfast with Minnie and Friends at the Paradise Pier Hotel. Another thing you could do is the Fantasmic Dessert Buffet. I'm not sure who to call for ressies in advance...maybe someone else could help out with this??? Have a great trip!

"Thank You" , Minybear and Wdwluvr for taking the time to answer my first post ...... Do either of you know how I make reservations for a Character Breakfast and do you have a recommendation ....... I am staying at the California Grand Hotel ...... and included in my package is a fast pass for each of us ..... a 4 day hopper pass for each of us ..... and I beleive early entry into the park ....... would you know what early entry is ........ Thank you in advance for any help you can provide .......... :) .......... Rich
:wave: :wave:

UndfinRich

The number for dining reservations is (714) 956-6755. You can make dinning reservations 30 days prior to your stay at Disneyland. Let the CM know you are staying at the GC while you are staying there.

Have a great stay Rich.:wave:

Some ideas to WOW your daughter (and yourself) ;)

<font color=red>Character Meals</font>

Breakfast with Chip and Dale @ Grand Californian Hotel
Breakfast with Minnie & Friends @ Paradise Pier Hotel
Practically Perfect Tea @ Paradise Pier Hotel
Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Goofy's Kitchen @ Disneyland Hotel
Breakfast with Pooh and Friends @ Plaza Inn inside Disneyland

<font color=pink>Storytelling</font>

Princess Storytelling @ Tinker Bell Toy Shop inside Disneyland
Tales From the Hearth @ Grand Californian Hotel Fireplace
Ahwahnee Camp Circle Story Theater @ DCA
Aladdin and Jasmine's Storytale Adventures @ Aladdin's Oasis inside Disneyland

<font color=green>Be in the Parade</font>

Rajah's Tips

<font color=orange>Shows and Parades - Special Seating</font>

Fantasmic Seating

Disney's Electrical Parade

<font color=blue>Outside the Resort</font>

Princess Diaries at the El Capitan Theater

The Lion King Live at the Pantages Theater

These are just a few ideas, just pm if you need more. :) I just love Disney Magic.

The Practically Perfect Tea with Mary Poppins at the Paradise Pier Hotel is a very special event
and different from the other character meals. It is an intimate setting, and Mary Poppins walks around to talk with everyone, and also performs several songs. We were there with my sister, husband and our two DDs ages 4 and 11 and we each count it as a special time from our vacation in June.
As I mentioned in a previous post, being in the parade was a wonderful highlight of our trip and a magic memory!
Disneyland is great!:)

It would be great to get her a Guest of Honor Badge. Also, I think Blue Bayou is great for kids of all ages!

Thank you all for your advice and recommendations ....... I was able to purchase seats for the Fantasmic Dessert Buffet, for Goofy Kitchen and for the Tea Party based upon your recommendations ......... my daughter is also a big fan of Dolphins ..... I was able to purchase tickets for the Dolphin Interaction Program at Sea World ........ Again, thank you for all your help and your time ........... Rich :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Wow, what a great dad you are.. Hope you guys have a great trip and let us know how your daughter likes all the great things you have set up for her.... Some great tips and suggestions here..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter