Very low fat foods at disneyland Paris?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by WillowMead, Oct 8, 2012.

1. WillowMead

WillowMead Earning My Ears

I have acid reflux and can't eat very fatty foods,tomatoes or any salad dressings etc. Are there any food places that sell baked potatos and salad without dressings?? I will be taking fruit and low fat snacks from home.

Thank you
    Willowmead.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JustJonathan

JustJonathan Mouseketeer

Hey Willow!

I'm not too sure about baked potatoes etc, but I know you can definately request no salad dressing at the restaurants in DLP (inc the village).

I'm not mad on dressings, so I simply say "No sauce" (seems easier to understand for non-fluent english speakers) on the salad and have never had any problems.

4. IsobelJackmummy

IsobelJackmummy Mouseketeer

I know the buffet in the restaurant in SL hotel has baked potatoes, never seen any in the parks though.
    The salad in the counter service restaurants like Bella nota comes with a sealed dressing on the side, so you should be ok with that.

5. dlpSteve

dlpSteve <font color=teal>If home is where the <font color=

You can get baked potatoes in Billy Bob's Country Western Saloon in Disney Village and in practically all counter service restaurants they have a salad option where the dressing comes in a sealed pot. The salads are actually are pretty nice and I what I ate most days when we went in May.

6. mum2threemonsters

mum2threemonsters Mouseketeer

Very low fat diets are a very important requirement with people with gall stalls too so I am sure if you email guest relations with your requirements they have probably looked into this before for other guests.

If you ask them where they can reccomend you eating they should be able to provide you with an exhaustive list. If not the restaurants are supposed to provide for people with nutritional requirements so perhaps guest relations can organise for a certain meal ie JP and plain salad to be prepared for you on your visit allowing you to eat in whichever restaurants you require.

7. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

They will only offer the "airline type" meals for people with medical requirements and these are not very "interesting" ......

http://visit.disneylandparis.co.uk/UK/EN/Neutral/Images/food_allergies_uk.pdf

:crazy2:

As pp have said all the c/s do salad with dressing on the side and you can get a lovely fresh salad made up for you at Earl of Sandwich in the Disney Village for 6,50€.

Also in DV - McDonald's and Starbucks do salads with sealed dressing on the side.

Jp's aren't really popular in France and the one thing I really miss even after all this time...everytime I go to London for the day I get one for lunch :goodvibes